Liverpool / Sinn Fein

DC Blue

In my job role I receive daily news letters from a marketing organisations about companies setting up or expanding etc internationally etc. This is predominantly focussing on US companies as they look to grow overseas.

I just checked the newsletter that I got last week and one of those companies that was expanding took my be surprise, and I wondered if anybody could shed any light on WTF this is about!

The Liverpool Football and Athletic Grounds (Sinn Fein)- United States

September 2014 - The Liverpool Football and Athletic Grounds (subsidiary of Sinn Fein) (United States) is investing in Ireland in the Leisure & Entertainment sector in a Retail project.

Liverpool Football Club, a subsidiary of US-based sports services Sinn Fein, has opened a new store in Dublin, Ireland.

Only thing I can think of is a lot of the money in support of the IRA and Sinn Fein came from the US. Plus there is abig Irish population in Liverpool so that may be what the connection relates to.

I might be wrong though!

Was in East Belfast recently in a loyalist pub where they had a Liverpool plaque on the wall.

plenty of Liverpool supporters in loyalist areas indeed the biggest supporters club was in

east belfast.Next to United they would be the biggest supported club over here.Rangers and Celtic would be nowhere near these two in terms of support and infact I would say the interest in Scottish football is falling away at an alarming rate.

plenty of Liverpool supporters in loyalist areas indeed the biggest supporters club was in

east belfast.Next to United they would be the biggest supported club over here.Rangers and Celtic would be nowhere near these two in terms of support and infact I would say the interest in Scottish football is falling away at an alarming rate.

It's the same in Scotland mate. The only way things will get better is if the Premiership down south implodes due to Sky withdrawing their support. It's only going to get worse!

It's the same in Scotland mate. The only way things will get better is if the Premiership down south implodes due to Sky withdrawing their support. It's only going to get worse!

I have a class of 17 to 23 year olds in further education ,all football daft ,only one supports Rangers,the rest are all supporters of EPL teams and this is an area that would have been traditionally hardcore Gers territory.

I have a class of 17 to 23 year olds in further education ,all football daft ,only one supports Rangers,the rest are all supporters of EPL teams and this is an area that would have been traditionally hardcore Gers territory.

I think Rangers' reputation has taken a bit of a doing the last couple of years. However I think a lot of folk will start supporting Rangers again once we get our act together on and off the field.

I think Rangers' reputation has taken a bit of a doing the last couple of years. However I think a lot of folk will start supporting Rangers again once we get our act together on and off the field.

I dont know mate, the soap opera has not helped but the kids round this area just do not have the interest their fathers would have had.

I dont know mate, the soap opera has not helped but the kids round this area just do not have the interest their fathers would have had.

I honestly believe we will get our act together and we will be back to what we used to be. WATP!

No surprise really. Scottish football is rather irrelevant outside Scotland.

Can't see it happening here unless something drastic changes entirely throughout Scottish football and English football goes to shite. I'm 22 and I hardly know a person of similar age or younger that supports Rangers. Majority of my mates support an English club and then when Rangers play Celtic they'll back Rangers for that one game and that's it. Always been like that too.

Can't see it happening here unless something drastic changes entirely throughout Scottish football and English football goes to shite. I'm 22 and I hardly know a person of similar age or younger that supports Rangers. Majority of my mates support an English club and then when Rangers play Celtic they'll back Rangers for that one game and that's it. Always been like that too.

I understand what youre saying as my mates and work colleagues are the same. However I honestly believe that if we get our house in order on and off the field then people will start returning to Rangers. There has been a lot of damage been done to us recently but we are still here and things can only get better. Trust me once we start winning things and getting to cup finals and Europe then things will change. Either that or get new friends!