SFA List of Requirements

North Rd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Chris McLaughlin bbc...the vote tomorrow is likely to be adjourned until after the sfl vote...so prob looking at the end of next week

so the attempt to bully the SFL clubs into accepting the Div1 plan goes on for another week - i'm increasingly sickened by the whole sorry mess. Sporting Integrity? - You're havin' a laugh

I think it is almost time for the Streets with this.

They want us Dead and I hope all fucking handwringers who hang about our club ae fucking happy.

3rd Div Green, and you will have a hard core of 20,000 -30,000 behind you.I came through the dark times before and this will find those Glory hunters out.

Sell our birth right ,and you will kill our club which the SFA couldnt givea shit about.

Oh and the Handwringers do you believe us now they want us buried?

According to Chris McLaughlin bbc...the vote tomorrow is likely to be adjourned until after the sfl vote...so prob looking at the end of next week

We should rally the SFL clubs to All vote NO so that the SPL clubs have to back down or suffer without us. They haven't got the balls to see this out and we resume our place as Club 12 on the fixture list.