Storm the Olympics for RFC

THIS IS OUR BIGGEST CHANCE EVER TO SHOW BILLIONS OUR INJUSTICE.

I think this is OUR time to shame the SFA and take our cause to a worldwide audience of billions.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us and should not be missed, so let's FOR ONCE stop the in fighting be it Green, Brown or whatever and unite as one and buy tickets for all of the USA games at Hampden.

Wear Rangers tops, scarves and fly the Union Flag, Stars and Stripes and Rangers flags and also have massive banners proclaiming our plight and the injustice we have faced in our own country.

I don't think the SFA are due any "profit" from this other than expenditure to cover costs of extra security etc..but thats a guess!

But who cares if they make a few bob through ticket sales as this wont be much and the worldwide media coverage of a Bluenose packed out (Hopefully) Hampden will shame them and might just, maybe at last make UEFA and FIFA recognise the injustice that we face.

I AM SURE YOU BRIGHT BEARS WILL HAVE GREAT BANNERS.

:uk::21::uk:

If we had even one person in the mainstream media on our side this would be worth a bash, but can you even imagine how this would be reported to joe public on BBC (Jim Spence) and C4 (Alex Thomson) to name only two of the main news stations, we would be made to look like a bunch of idiot book burners bringing the integrity of the Olympics into question and ruining the spectacle.

If we had even one person in the mainstream media on our side this would be worth a bash, but can you even imagine how this would be reported to joe public on BBC (Jim Spence) and C4 (Alex Thomson) to name only two of the main news stations, we would be made to look like a bunch of idiot book burners bringing the integrity of the Olympics into question and ruining the spectacle.

..............................THE NUMPTY FILE.............................

Point 1. Numpty..........I am Rangers............ You are a fuc..kin F.e.nian

Point 2. THIS IS A BRILLIANT SHOW OF STRTENGTH FOR OUR CAUSE!!!!!!!!!

POINT 3 I HOPE THE POWERS THAT BE CHECK BOTH OUR PREVIOUS POSTS.

Sadly as it's only women's football on at Hampden and the TV audience will be less than go to watch Peterhead on a Saturday I feel a protest would be pointless.

If only we could get a banner into the Women's beach volleyball.

political banners are banned.not sure its a good idea anyway cos loads of the tickets for that game were given away free to primary schools so you would be surrounded by lots of hyperactive kids with dads demented or bored senseless

Fuck sake. I don't even know what to say.

I mean, in practical terms, how do we explain our plight with banners to people who've probably no idea about the situation and probably don't care. I imagine 'FUCK THE SFA' will put the point across.

TIMMY GO BACK HOME!

Rangers are a worldwide brand from North America to Australasia and you are oh wait.... I smell shite..........

We should not use swear words as TV would'nt show it. But are you serious Timmy?

TIMMY GO BACK HOME!

Rangers are a worldwide brand from North America to Australasia and you are oh wait.... I smell shite..........

We should not use swear words as TV would'nt show it. But are you serious Timmy?

There's only one guy in this thread rheeking of timmery, and that's u...

TIMMY GO BACK HOME!

Timmy? You should be embarrassed, Mr 4 EVA.

Sadly as it's only women's football on at Hampden and the TV audience will be less than go to watch Peterhead on a Saturday I feel a protest would be pointless.

If only we could get a banner into the Women's beach volleyball.

Spain V Japan (Men's) and one other is at Hampden as well mate

THIS IS OUR BIGGEST CHANCE EVER TO SHOW BILLIONS OUR INJUSTICE.

I think this is OUR time to shame the SFA and take our cause to a worldwide audience of billions.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us and should not be missed, so let's FOR ONCE stop the in fighting be it Green, Brown or whatever and unite as one and buy tickets for all of the USA games at Hampden.

Wear Rangers tops, scarves and fly the Union Flag, Stars and Stripes and Rangers flags and also have massive banners proclaiming our plight and the injustice we have faced in our own country.

I don't think the SFA are due any "profit" from this other than expenditure to cover costs of extra security etc..but thats a guess!

But who cares if they make a few bob through ticket sales as this wont be much and the worldwide media coverage of a Bluenose packed out (Hopefully) Hampden will shame them and might just maybe at last make UEFA and FIFA recognise the injustice that we face.

I AM SURE YOU BRIGHT BEARS WILL HAVE GREAT BANNERS.

I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU FUCKING LISTEN.

If I had the cash do you not think for 1 minute I WOULD HAVE NOT€ CALLED ON THE b s OECIALD?

Worth looking at but as someone previously said the MSM would do their best to make us out to be the villain as they have been doing for so long. I'm torn between what could be a great way to show the world how we have been abused and the thought that we'd end up getting fucked over by the press. Maybe a poll would be worth doing.