A chance for parity UEFA - Sectarianism, racism & antisemitism by TGFITW

OlegKuznetsov

Frank de Boer was subject to sectarian abuse and other illicit songs were sung. Does anybody have the appropriate contact details for UEFA and FARE?

We only ask for a level playing field.

Remember too their previous record for pitch invasions and smoke bombs which could lead to bigger punishment with any luck. Perhaps if this one gets noticed they take a step closer to a costly stand closure for a few games.

Video now added, thanks to D'Artagnan.

Cheers, mate. (tu)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9LuJVOVWM

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Frank de Boer was subject to sectarian abuse and other illicit songs were sung. Does anybody have the appropriate contact details for UEFA and FARE?

They'll probably say it wasn't Sectarian because it referred to orange as their national colour. However, surely that would be racist then, based on their logic regards songs in relation to aspects of their Irish heritage?

They'll probably say it wasn't Sectarian because it referred to orange as their national colour. However, surely that would be racist then, based on their logic regards songs in relation to aspects of their Irish heritage?

You read this on FF too?

UEFA

Route de Genève 46

Case postale

CH-1260 Nyon 2

Switzerland

Tel: 0041 848 00 2727

Fax: 0041 848 01 2727

Media Desk: 0041 848 04 2727

Mail info@uefa.com

http://www.farenet.o...discrimination/

these sould help you.

Cheers

Can anyone post a short video clip as I am choosing to be offended but I never watched the scum last night ?

Canny find one. Trust me, it happened. Somewhere between 75 and 80 minutes if I recall. Widespread and clearly audible. I don't really care TBH, it doesn't offend me. However if we're going to get whipped for it they should as well. I'm sick of us being slaughtered whilst the fingers-in-ears-not-listening routine is adopted when they do it.

Canny find one. Trust me, it happened. Somewhere between 75 and 80 minutes if I recall. Widespread and clearly audible. I don't really care TBH, it doesn't offend me. However if we're going to get whipped for it they should as well. I'm sick of us being slaughtered whilst the fingers-in-ears-not-listening routine is adopted when they do it.

Exactly. A level playing field is all we demand. After all, it's all about sporting integrity.

Do we really need to do this tit for tat offendedness?

Really?

It's all a bit "My dad's bigger than your dad" kind of stuff (or in their case "Ma da's ma brer an' ma maw's ma sister")

There is a conspiracy theory that implies that we get more attention from the Song Police, Focus, than they do.

Is that really the case? Does anyone have figures to back this up?

Does forwarding complaints like this actually ever achieve anything?

Does anyone truly give a f**k? I mean they'll always be soap dodging, benefit scrounging, inbred, paedophile, free neon bas***ds and we'll continue to sing our historic , country ballads about them.

And I'm fairly convinced that they really don't hold us in high esteem either and they'll continue to spout their diatribes in a similar fashion. I mean it's this "ming mong ping pong" kind of mutual, perpetual offence and complaints that has led to the spawning of organisations such as FOCUS in the first place.

But hey what do I know?

Now what was that email address again?

http://www.emailmefo...c040aOsFaHdeMwV

That's FARE's incident reporting form for anyone who's wanting to fill it in.

Is there any space on that form for demanding the abolition of separate schools? That would do a lot to avoid most of the troubles associated with religious bigotry.

Really?

It's all a bit "My dad's bigger than your dad" kind of stuff (or in their case "Ma da's ma brer an' ma maw's ma sister")

There is a conspiracy theory that implies that we get more attention from the Song Police, Focus, than they do.

Does anyone truly give a f**k? I mean they'll always be soap dodging, benefit scrounging, inbred, paedophile, free neon bas***ds and we'll continue to sing our historic , country ballads about them.

And I'm fairly convinced that they really don't hold us in high esteem either and they'll continue to spout their diatribes in a similar fashion. I mean it's this "ming mong ping pong" kind of mutual, perpetual offence and complaints that has led to the spawning of organisations such as FOCUS in the first place.

But hey what do I know?

Which songs of theirs or any other club have received the same scrutiny as The Billy Boys or TFIO?

Really?

But hey what do I know?

You're missing the point. The point is you can't, as Oleg suggests, continually be allowed to apply different standards to different clubs. It allows the persecution of one club for offences others also commit. You SHOULD be offended by THAT.

Can anyone post a short video clip as I am choosing to be offended but I never watched the scum last night ?

It's just the cheer up song. Called him a sad orange bastard. If it had been us you can bet your bottom dollar it wouldn't have been about Rangers 2-1 Ajax in the papers but the fact such terrible songs were sung.

Really?

But hey what do I know?

The example that springs to mind is the Valencia game after which Rangers and Rangers fans were vilified

In an empty stadium after the match when all the Rangers support were held back for 20 minutes, in an otherwise EMPTY stadium, the PA started playing "Simply the best" and the fans joined in, with usual addons. One fan decided to video it and publish on YouTube. A yahoo picked it up, complained to UEFA and the club were punished. Meanwhile the media had a field day with several articles devoted to demonising the Rangers support, this continues to this day unabated.

THE VERY SAME WEEK!!!

septic we're also playing away, YouTube videos aplenty of supporters buses heading to the game and sitting on mass in public bars open to anyone. All joining in signing about the IRA and FTQ etc. to this day!!!! Nothing has been said about it, in fact very little is said about anything that'd their fans do that could hurt their club.

Some times the only thing to do is to play them at their own game.

It's just the cheer up song. Called him a sad orange bastard. If it had been us you can bet your bottom dollar it wouldn't have been about Rangers 2-1 Ajax in the papers but the fact such terrible songs were sung.

Interesting it's not on You Tube, but Ajax fans singing fuck the pope is. I remember a BBC Scotland report on singing at football matches a few years ago now. They managed to record Rangers fans chanting 'offensive' songs, but the mike failed when they went to a septic game. They could have gone along to any other one and got the recording, but that didn't seem to be the point of the story. Rangers bad, septic nice.

Really?

But hey what do I know?

Exactly ....

What do you know indeed

It was these mock offended bastards that started this

It's about parity and we need to fight fire with fire

Really?

But hey what do I know?

Fair enough mate but next time you are at Ibrox try standing up and singing the famine song.

Which songs of theirs or any other club have received the same scrutiny as The Billy Boys or TFIO?

That I can't answer, mainly because I have no source of information inside the Stade de Nonce and the only information available to me, of what they sing or chant, tends to come from here.

I would hazard a guess tho that if you trawl (not troll) their forums you will find a similar train of thought regarding certain songs that hey sing and how they feel persecuted because of it. I've seen on Twitter that they reckon everything associated with Rangers is a masonic conspiracy, including media bias towards us (yes really!!) SFA handling of Gers crisis (masonic cabal) blah blah blah.

I'm not saying there isn't more focus on us regarding TBB as that is the song which is forever mentioned when the subject is yet again flogged to death in the media but does us registering complaints against them, when in reality we shouldn't be giving them a second thought or glance, actually achieve anything?

Fair enough mate but next time you are at Ibrox try standing up and singing the famine song.

I've been known to hum along with the tune occasionally while on the supporters bus.

It doesn't make sense, I know, that we can't sing about the Irish potato famine but they can.