If you feel comfortable supporting a team run by men who attempted to destory the club you love then thats fine with us, but dont come on here criticizing us who are not so quick to forgive as you, just because your happy to bend over and forget all the shite they threw at us doesnt mean the rest of us are. Fuck yer SFA team and yer tartan trannies, have fun at hampdump listening to your fellow skirt wearing plums boo Rangers players and throw racist insults at your fellow Countrymen and Monarch.

I used to support Scotland, but its nothing but a cesspit of corruption and bhigotry now and doesnt deserve the support of Loyal fans like us imo.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel comfortable supporting a team run by men who attempted to destory the club you love then thats fine with us, but dont come on here criticizing us who are not so quick to forgive as you, just because your happy to bend over and forget all the shite they threw at us doesnt mean the rest of us are. Fuck yer SFA team and yer tartan trannies, have fun at hampdump listening to your fellow skirt wearing plums boo Rangers players and throw racist insults at your fellow Countrymen and Monarch.

I used to support Scotland, but its nothing but a cesspit of corruption and bhigotry now and doesnt deserve the support of Loyal fans like us imo.

Just look at your own arguments - apply those arguments to Rangers - and yet you have not stopped supporting rangers( I assume). So are you to dumb to see your argument applies to Rangers as well - or a hypocrite? Which is it?

It pains me to agree with BP9 but some of you are using an argument which is contradictory in relation to Rangers. You support the team not the regime......That said from a personal point of view I have lost almost complete interest in the national team to the point I dont even bother watching the games anymore. I was always very much club over country anyway but still went to Scotland games and looked forward to internationals however over the last few years my attitude towards the national team has changed. There are alot of contributory factors including the players, some of the fans and the mentality surrounding Scotland (ah we got beat 3-0 but we tried really hard so we should be happy? Never got that myself).....Each to their own though and I certainly wouldn't critisice anyone for supporting their national team....

BMR, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion but, when trying to persuade others to change their mind, it is not normally a good tactic to describe them as 'freaks'.

International football would mean far more to me if there were a British national team.

What an utterly freakish concept considering that Scotland v England was the very first international game. Idiot.

Just look at your own arguments - apply those arguments to Rangers - and yet you have not stopped supporting rangers( I assume). So are you to dumb to see your argument applies to Rangers as well - or a hypocrite? Which is it?

Sorry, I dont know of any celtic supporters or players who work for or play for Rangers. Sorry but I cant bring myself to cheer on Scott Brown, Moloney, Naismith and McGregor, makes me sick to my stomach. I also cant support someone in one game and them hate them in the next game, how will you feel next time Scott Brown scores for Scotland then has a dig at Rangers the next day? If you like to cheer for tarrier scumbags then thats your prerogative but dont expect me to do the same.

Seems rather than debate an article when a poster disagrees with you that you prefer to sling personal abuse.

Makes you sound like a bit of a fanny.

(tu)

Correcting grammatical errors and throwing personal insults, perfect way to get your point across

It is everyone's own choice who they support. If someone decides that they cannot back Scotland for whatever reason, then that is their choice.

I'm sad if Rangers fans have had their national team tarnished by the hateful actions of last year, I refuse to allow it to happen to myself. I'm a proud Scottish rangers fan.

What I do take offence at is when Rangers fans start accusing fellow fans of being wrong for supporting their national team. Anyone that tells me that I'm in the wrong for supporting Scotland should expect the same reaction that someone would get if they said I was in the wrong for supporting Rangers.

(tu)

Correcting grammatical errors and throwing personal insults, perfect way to get your point across

You would do well follow the thread before criticizing others. I had responded, in some detail to the OP, as to why I no longer find it appropriate to follow Scotland. I have no problem with others disagreeing with my views and in fact find it healthy.

What I was responding to was the post calling me a 'gimp'. I do not recall correcting any grammatical errors and called the poster 'a fanny' by way of demonstrating that 'name calling' was not his or her singular domain.

As I had already made my point on the OP I felt no need to dwell on that topic especially as no rebuttal had been put forward.

Anyways thanks for your contribution.

Just realized that although you were responding to my post that your verbal arrow was not aimed directly at me - sorry for the confusion.

You would do well follow the thread before criticizing others. I had responded, in some detail to the OP, as to why I no longer find it appropriate to follow Scotland. I have no problem with others disagreeing with my views and in fact find it healthy.

What I was responding to was the post calling me a 'gimp'. I do not recall correcting any grammatical errors and called the poster 'a fanny' by way of demonstrating that 'name calling' was not his or her singular domain.

As I had already made my point on the OP I felt no need to dwell on that topic especially as no rebuttal had been put forward.

Errrrm... Just realized that although you were responding to my post that your verbal arrow was not aimed directly at me - sorry for the confusion.

:lol: Fanny. :lol:

Just realized that although you were responding to my post that your verbal arrow was not aimed directly at me - sorry for the confusion.

:lol:

Take your sfa 11 and their traitors and stick them up your fucking arse. No wonder we are in the state we are in. The sfa did nothing from September till administration, then they fined us and tried to destroy us. Supported Scotland went to a good few games in the 80's but no more. If they sacked O'Regan and apologised for the way the blackmailed us,my hen I would consider supporting my nation.many traitors in the team( we know who they are) not a chance. Rangers come 1st, 2nd and third, I advise you tondo the same. Fuck the SFA.

As you say travelingwilbear we can all support who we want, but the op should not come on here praising our enemy's. O'Regan should have been sacked long long ago. The five way agreement was the final straw. We fought tooth and nail to keep our titles that the sfa wanted to strip from us. The had us guilty without a trail. Where is the justice? They slap an illegal transfer ban yet we defeat it in court and they force us to except it and pay all the legal bills they were told to pay. Then transfer money,tv money, blackmailed into given away our tv rights for peanuts, not once but twice, the list goes on and on. Lawell and his pal O'Regan and their manager Strachan and their captain Scott Brown can go take a flying fuck, I would rather watch paint dry than support them.

I am putting this in here as well..

I am saddened by the anti-Scottish crap that has been going on recently.

Our country really does have a problem. As does this forum.

Shame on you Scots Gers fans who have done nothing but surrender.

I have been a Rangers and Scotland fan since 1986. What a great world cup with Scotland participating... what a season for the Gers with Souness taking over and revolutionising our team and the game up here.

None of you Sky TV brainwashed idiots would even know what any of that was like.

But don't EVER try to tell me that I should not support my country, you freaks.

I will be in a queue waiting to toe your peas.... headed by Graeme Souness... Baxter, Cooper, McCoist, McCall. Goram, Greig, Gough, et al... and with Lee Wallace also waiting in the wings to put a left boot in, I reckon you anti-Scots-Scots (yes, you are that contrary) would have sore balls... if you actually had any.

How to win friends in one easy lesson.

Sorry, I dont know of any celtic supporters or players who work for or play for Rangers. Sorry but I cant bring myself to cheer on Scott Brown, Moloney, Naismith and McGregor, makes me sick to my stomach. I also cant support someone in one game and them hate them in the next game, how will you feel next time Scott Brown scores for Scotland then has a dig at Rangers the next day? If you like to cheer for tarrier scumbags then thats your prerogative but dont expect me to do the same.

It's football. It's a sport. I don't hate. I just love beating then tho' but I just don't Carry that baggage of hatred for others round.

I am putting this in here as well..

I am saddened by the anti-Scottish crap that has been going on recently.

Our country really does have a problem. As does this forum.

Shame on you Scots Gers fans who have done nothing but surrender.

I have been a Rangers and Scotland fan since 1986. What a great world cup with Scotland participating... what a season for the Gers with Souness taking over and revolutionising our team and the game up here.

None of you Sky TV brainwashed idiots would even know what any of that was like.

But don't EVER try to tell me that I should not support my country, you freaks.

I will be in a queue waiting to toe your peas.... headed by Graeme Souness... Baxter, Cooper, McCoist, McCall. Goram, Greig, Gough, et al... and with Lee Wallace also waiting in the wings to put a left boot in, I reckon you anti-Scots-Scots (yes, you are that contrary) would have sore balls... if you actually had any.

Final straw for me with regards the national team/tartan army was a RANGERS player being booed onto the pitch and the mhedia falling over themselves to make up any old excuse except admitting that it was because he played for SCOTLANDS MOST SUCCESFUL CLUB.

I honestly can't fully support a team managed by an ex-paedofc manager and full of bheasts, traitors and other assorted Rangers haters.