*** RM Sponsors Fund - Hall of Fame & Good Deeds -2014/2015

govanblue

Fund Action! - Supporting RDF - Rising Stars

The Fund has purchased 10 Rising Stars (£20) for tomorrow night's game against Hibs.

This brings our total Rising Stars for the season to 156 (our target is 131)

[Edit: Wrong. it brings the total to 141, I forgot to subtract the 15 which didn't go through!]

The ticket numbers are:

Of course many Members' Good Deeds often go unrecognised.

Like the fact that it was actually Bears r us who won the first pair of tickets, but that he wouldn't accept them, because as always,he's happier seeing others benefit before him. :clap:

Apparently he gets his real kicks out of bumping threads. :thumbup:

Anything for the cause G B.:)

If I am lucky enough to be available the next time my name comes up, I will be delighted to use them. :thumbup:

Fund Action - Player Sponsorship - Natalie Ross

The Sponsors' Fund is proud to announce our continued Sponsorship of Natalie Ross, for the 3rd year running. :thumbup:

natalieross.jpg

SPONSORED BY

rangersmedia.jpg

Last season, Natalie won both the club's Coaches Player of the Year and joint Players' Player of the year awards.

She was also critical in helping the team to their highest ever League Finish (2nd). Hopefully this season, they can go one better. ( :21:)

The 2 POTY Awards:

B4Mi13RCMAIW3bb.jpg

Which I'm sure she'll treasure almost as much as her RangersMedia Ladies Player Of The Year Award...

LadiesPOTY2_zps3969ef85.jpg

92c17923af0fe915fbb205b0e8b3cb7b_XL.jpg

If you're interested, sponsorship opportunities with the Rangers Ladies & Girls start at about £50 to sponsor a youngster for a season...

Sponsorship opportunities for companies & Individuals. Excellent incentives & packages tailored to your needs. For info email: RFCLadies@gmail.com

Senior Player Sponsorship Cost: £250

Benefits:

• Named Exclusive sponsor of individual player

• News Release story with photo on Rangers official website

• Sponsor logo and player headshot in Men’s Match day programme

• Company Name and logo beside player profile in ladies section of official Rangers website

• 2 Complimentary season tickets for Premier Women’s Matches.

• Player Photograph with sponsor

• Player availability for future PR events.

So we have free tickets available for any Fund Member who wants them. :21:

(Everyone who's been to a Rangers Ladies game so far (including me) has given very positive reviews. (tu) )

Fund Action - Gift for a Friend - Ricksen Wall Panel

As part of our Ricksen Wall Panel Order, The Fund has purchased another Brick - this one as a gift for Young Ant.

His mum was going to buy one for him, but we've got more bricks than we need.

Ant will of course receive all the other secret benefits that all RM Brick Purchasers receive. (tu)

(If you don't know who Young Ant is, here's the story...)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=244526

Cost: £50

But sadly well below that on a playing level. :pipe:

Maybe I should sell it as part of a pair...

Signed_Orange_zpsslvnretl.jpg

and suddenly it's much more attractive!

:lol:

Can you please explain the auction process for me? Even tho i dont rate darren cole its a cracking top and one of my favourite, shota was a player i admired before he came to us and that is my other favourite top

Can you please explain the auction process for me? Even tho i dont rate darren cole its a cracking top and one of my favourite, shota was a player i admired before he came to us and that is my other favourite top

No not really. I haven't worked it out yet.

Last season the priority was to maximise the cash raised. This season it's not. This season the priority is to maximise good deals for as many Fund Members as possible.

I think the best thing to do is to survey the Fund members beforehand to see what kind of interest there is for each item, and set the prices accordingly.

The one or two most popular items can be auctioned normally for the highest price possible.

But for the rest of the items, We won't just let the price keep rising until the richest member wins it. We'll find some other way of settling it while the price is still reasonable.

So for the Darren Cole one, you could easily be in with a shout at a very good price, but for the Shota one, you'll probably be in a bidding war.

No not really. I haven't worked it out yet.

Last season the priority was to maximise the cash raised. This season it's not. This season the priority is to maximise good deals for as many Fund Members as possible.

I think the best thing to do is to survey the Fund members beforehand to see what kind of interest there is for each item, and set the prices accordingly.

The one or two most popular items can be auctioned normally for the highest price possible.

But for the rest of the items, We won't just let the price keep rising until the richest member wins it. We'll find some other way of settling it while the price is still reasonable.

So for the Darren Cole one, you could easily be in with a shout at a very good price, but for the Shota one, you'll probably be in a bidding war.

Well that's clear! :pipe:

Have you any experience with reverse auctions - where the lowest UNIQUE bid wins the prize? That might satisfy the desire for fund members to participate AND allow the prizes to go for a reasonable amount? (and you could say that the 'lowest' unique bid is no less than (say) £10 - works well with more memebrs tho' perhaps I will just BUMP BUMP BUMP (and I'll go get dirty and post this thread link in the Board Room Section!)

Well that's clear! :pipe:

Have you any experience with reverse auctions - where the lowest UNIQUE bid wins the prize? That might satisfy the desire for fund members to participate AND allow the prizes to go for a reasonable amount? (and you could say that the 'lowest' unique bid is no less than (say) £10 - works well with more memebrs tho' perhaps I will just BUMP BUMP BUMP (and I'll go get dirty and post this thread link in the Board Room Section!)

i was thinking the reverse auction might be good as well, another way of raising a bit of money could be that you pay a quid to bid so if you bid a tenner you pay 11 etc so people can have more than 1 shot at winning?

Fund Action - Rangers Ladies - Player Sponsorship

That's us now renewed our Sponsorship of Natalie Ross...

https://twitter.com/RFC_Ladies/status/567601480493191168

@RFC_Ladies

Delighted to announce that @RangersMedia are renewing their player sponsorship with Natalie Ross for the 2015 season

B-CGiP5IMAAlq4f.jpgB-CGiQHIIAANDgX.jpg

Who's up for the photoshoot? :D

Good Deed - Supporting RCF - Member Donations

A Very Big Thank You to the 11 Fund Members who have just bought £100 of Lucky Legends Tickets from Rangers Charity Foundation.

This brings our total Lucky Legends contribution to £500

(£100 from Individual Fund Members, £200 from the Fund and £200 from Mrs. Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How do you donate to the fund GB

I've sent you a PM. (tu)

But for the benefit of anyone else who wants to know...

To join the Sponsors' Fund, you simply go to the RangersMedia PayPal Donation page...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=editMessage&topicID=150562&msgID=336222

And donate £10 for your Full Season's membership.

(If you're quite well off, feel free to donate a bit more :D )

Once you've made the donation, PM me and I will claim the donation for the Fund and add you to the Members Hall Of Fame (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t updated this list for a while. So what have we been up to lately?...

• We’ve renewed our Sponsorship of Natalie Ross, Captain of the Rangers Ladies Team, for the third season running (£250)
  • We will shortly become the Sponsor of Storm Anderson (The youngest player in th U-15s) and a couple of other Rangers Girls. Details to follow
  • The Fund, Mrs Eagle and 11 Fund Members bought £500 of RCF Lucky Legends tickets, directly supporting Rangers Youth Teams via the Rangers Development Fund
  • 1 Lucky Member won an Ibrox Stadium Tour for 4 in the RCF Raffle

stadium_tour_certificate_zpsaju3l8ef.jpg

• Rangers Development Fund gave us 2 Bar 72 tickets for Tuesday night. Thanks RDF! (tu)
  • 1 Loyal Fund Member donated his 2 Bar 72 Tickets for Tuesday Night! (tu)
  • 2 Lucky Fund Members have each won themselves a pair of Bar 72 tickets (for £20 per pair) in our Members’ Raffle
  • The Fund has gained £40 from the 4 Bar 72 ticket sales
  • Auction: Thank you to all the Loyal Fund Members who donated Framed Shirts, Signed Prints, Signed Footballs and more to the Fund for our Fundraising Auction. A special thank you to the Loyal Fund Member who donated 8 signed shirts (and a few other signed items)

We have now auctioned all the items and have raised approx £850 from the sales (once I deliver the shirts and collect the money!). We could have raised much more, but we intentionally set maximum prices on all items (except one) to make sure that all Fund Members had a fair chance and got a good deal. I’ll post more details on the final selling price of each of the shirts later.

We still have some more items to auction, but we’ll hold off on that for a while.
  • Our New Members Drive brought in 29 New Members (and maybe one or two more still to come) and raised over £500 to add to the Fund. welcome to you all! Current Membership: 161 (tu)
  • Our Fernando Ricksen Wall Panel Offer has gone far better than expected, and once the few remaining orders are paid for, we will have raised £1835 for RDF and £410 for MND Scotland (Our target was £200 and £50)
  • 30 RM Members have each got themselves the best possible deal on their Ricksen Bricks, saving £10 each, and getting lots of additional private benefits which they are all delighted with, but are not allowed to talk about! :pipe: Nobody in the whole universe has a deal anywhere near as good as ours!
  • 16 Rising Stars Tickets – The Fund has bought another 16 tickets (£32) for tomorrow’s draw. This takes our total for the season to 170, keeping us ahead of our target of 1 Rising Star per Fund Member. (tu)

EDIT: Wrong: This takes our total Rising Stars for the Season to 157 !!

That’s all I can remember for now. I’m sure there’s more. I’ll update you if I remember anything else.

But anyway, in summary:

The Fund continues to do its job and to do it well! Membership is up, Support is up, Donations are up and Good Deeds are up. :21:

And as part of that Sponsorship deal:

• 1 Fund member saved £100 off a Hospitality Package for 4 (tu)
  • 1 Fund member saved £50 off a Hospitality Package for 2 (tu)
  • 1 Fund Member Gets a trip to Auchenhowie to receive the Signed Framed Shirt

The RM Sponsors' Fund has donated the following to Erskine Park Sporting Memories Room:

• Official Rangers Managers Montage
  • Official Rangers Captains Montage
  • Official Derek Johnstone Montage

(Kindly donated to the Fund by a Loyal Fund Member)

Not only will they look good and fit in perfectly with the theme and decor of the Sporting Memories Room, but they will also have a functional role to play, helping with recognition of famous Rangers faces, and famous Rangers events (DJ in the bath for example!)

Managers_zpsdlewrbyh.jpg

Captains_zpshfthx4nn.jpg

DJ_zpsvv3kw9yp.jpg

County Armagh RSCs has kindly donated 4 Sandy Jardine Framed Montage Prints. (Erskine Park will keep one for their Sporting Memories Room, and pass the other 3 to our other 3 Homes). I'm sure you'll agree that this is also absolutely ideal for the Room. (tu)

Sandy1_zpsdd7b2649.jpg

Duncan Whitelaw has donated a signed & dedicated copy of his book "It's a Glasgow Rangers Story" - This book is fantastic material for the Sporting Memories Group, because for years to come, if you randomly dip in to the book and start reading aloud, the chances are that one of the Veterans will say "I was there that day too - it wisnae a pie - it was a sausage roll!" - which is exactly the purpose of the Sporting Memories Therapy. (tu)

1698_view.jpgJS55521270.jpg

I've shown the pictures to Erskine, and here's the reply...

"All the pictures look great and I would be delighted to display them in our Sporting Memories Room. They are just what I’m looking for so well done young man!! "

(Bear in mind that most of the men she deals with are 97 or over, so I wouldn't read too much into the 'young' bit. :D )

I'll get them dropped off at Erskine as soon as I can. (tu)

In the meantime, if you have something nice at home that you no longer need, and you think it would fit in well in the Sporting Memories Room, let me know. (tu)

Fund Action - Gift for a Friend - Ricksen Wall Panel

As part of our Ricksen Wall Panel Order, The Fund has purchased another Brick - this one as a gift for Young Ant.

His mum was going to buy one for him, but we've got more bricks than we need.

Ant will of course receive all the other secret benefits that all RM Brick Purchasers receive. (tu)

(If you don't know who Young Ant is, here's the story...)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=244526

Cost: £50

Thanks again for kindness to Ant it means a great deal to me what you have done xx