Sick Of This....

Craigferguson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who cares what they say, they are the most pathetic, backwards, hypocritical fans on the planet.

Worrying about them is like getting self conscious because a paedophile told you that your new burd was a but chubby.

How I see it. Let's say that a car dealership runs into financial difficulties. The administrators come in and sell off the assets. I buy a used car from them. Is it now a "new car" or is it still the same car? Simple really.

OP: "...nobody defending us in press"

To be fair, I've seen a few stories in the DR about people claiming Rangers is still Rangers.

- Dalgleish, Lennon, Konterman, Mols, Der Boer.....

The paper published those stories - it didn't need to!

You just sound paranoid saying that...

Celtic fans will ALWAYS say it's a new club. So best ignore it and move on.

And as someone said, if it was the other way round........

I'm no fancy accountant or lawyer so with all the shennanigans that have gone on over the last few years I am willing to admit that I don't actually know the in-s and out-s of the matter. I suspect no one really does.

Lots of people draw parallels and comparisons, but I don't think there's ever really been a situation quite like this one!

So until someone in power tells me otherwise, it's the return of Rangers v Celtic on Sunday...

Sick to back teeth of all these bheasts saying we are a new club and nobody defending us in press etc. Are they not a newco either? Are they that stupid to understand that its the club that wins games and trophies and not the company. And when u get knobcheeses like tom boyd coming out abd saying they are a new club ppl like that should get taken away in a van and dealt with. Rant over :)

Do be honest l couldn't give two fucks what they think and infact enjoy their pain :)

I'm no fancy accountant or lawyer so with all the shennanigans that have gone on over the last few years I am willing to admit that I don't actually know the in-s and out-s of the matter. I suspect no one really does.

Lots of people draw parallels and comparisons, but I don't think there's ever really been a situation quite like this one!

So until someone in power tells me otherwise, it's the return of Rangers v Celtic on Sunday...

Honking.

:lol:

Who gives a fuck, all they are doing is being ignorant and obsessed.

If they really believed that we were a new club, they wouldn't need to keep going on about it to reassure themselves and they certainly wouldn't need to pay £1600 to get a full page newspaper ad about it. :lol:

The fact is that they are hurting at the fact we are still the most successful club in the world.

Just laugh at them.

Why would we be sick of it? Not only is it amusing, it reveals their deranged and diseased mindset to the entire nation, including those who normally dismiss arguments about football out of hand, saying that one side is as bad as the other. I would suggest re-opening a ropeworks and feeding them enough to hang themselves - free of charge!