Sick Of This....

Craigferguson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favourite "Rangers are deed" analogy. Truly demented. Found it yesterday on Newsnow

"Ah, some protest, but the club and company aren’t the same thing. The company may liquidate but the club lives on. There are two arguments against this - factual and fanciful. The fanciful argument goes thus:

My dad is dead, but I have three cats. Even if one contains the reincarnated soul of my father, it is still going to enjoy long sleeps, tickles behind the ear and jumping up on things. It will still be a cat. So even if the current incarnation of Rangers carries the very soul of the original club and has the blood of Struth and Greig coursing through it’s veins, it will still be a different club. Spirit may have an emotional pull that makes you believe things that are simply not possible are, but they can’t change fact."

:lol:

We hardly have a board capable of running the club, never mind actually coming out and standing up for it. Too busy trying to cling on for dear life like pond life.

As for Boyd, that lot have had some good players over the years, so it is not bitterness and bile when I say he was one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. Regularly embarrassed at international level. And for some reason thinks far too highly of himself.

Its been said before, if a company that owns a racehorse goes bust and then the horse is taken on by a different company is the horse then dead and has to start again with no history of previous wins. No, same horse ,same history ,different company. Same club, same history , different company.

It does beg the question that if they believe their team are playing against what they think Rangers are, why would they want to sell their grannies to get a ticket for a game against a tribute act. They will keep clutching at straws until they run out.....then go out and buy some more and start clutching at them as well.

It does beg the question that if they believe their team are playing against what they think Rangers are, why would they want to sell their grannies to get a ticket for a game against a tribute act. They will keep clutching at straws until they run out.....then go out and buy some more and start clutching at them as well.

He haw left; they've used up all the slush fund on a bin dipping pile of mince in tomorrows chip paper.

I'm no fancy accountant or lawyer so with all the shennanigans that have gone on over the last few years I am willing to admit that I don't actually know the in-s and out-s of the matter. I suspect no one really does.

Lots of people draw parallels and comparisons, but I don't think there's ever really been a situation quite like this one!

So until someone in power tells me otherwise, it's the return of Rangers v Celtic on Sunday...

post-63485-0-93282000-1422571242_thumb.j

As I think I mentioned elsewhere.....The Tims are that stupid they do not realise by saying there is no Old Firm they are saying we are the same club....The term Old Firm was thought up because two companies i.e Rangers & Them were together in getting the lions share of things in Scotland Football wise hence they were called the Old FIRM....to do with companies....saying there is no Old Firm means the company has gone and not the club..........but to be honest I could not give a fuck what they think or say!

Mind you I hope the programme lists honours won in it! :party:

Its been said before, if a company that owns a racehorse goes bust and then the horse is taken on by a different company is the horse then dead and has to start again with no history of previous wins. No, same horse ,same history ,different company. Same club, same history , different company.

They know we are coming back and they are clutching at straws to stay on top ... we say we welcome the chase but they don't have the guts for that