The Clubs Dealing Of The Of Tickets

ready1873

Anyone else think it's been a bit of a mess?

Some supporters queued from early on the 13th, some even camped out, thinking they may struggle to utilise their ST right if they had waited. In actual fact you could have waited a couple of weeks before getting it, I only got mine on Tuesday.

The site said there would be some released to half/quarter ST holders yet I don't think it ever happened? According to a fella I spoke to on the phone on Tuesday there is a fair amount left and they could be switched to Ibrox on Saturday.

Supporters clubs got shafted a bit too.

Not really most scrambling for tickets now were happy so see us with hardly any support in the previous rounds.

I got mine fine. I`m not really bothered about the ones wanting a ticket now as I see most as just being big game hunters.

That's a fair enough point. Not always the case though. I know supporters who didn't buy a ST (not necessarily as a protest) and have attended most games and are now unable to get a ticket for Sunday despite some sitting there in the office.

I got mine fine. I`m not really bothered about the ones wanting a ticket now as I see most as just being big game hunters.

Im looking for a ticket but work at sea so cant get to as many games as id like to. Id rather a ticket went to someone who goes every week regardless of the result but know that wont be the case. Id be looking for a ticket for sunday if it was east stirling as much as celtic because im home and staying in glasgow on sunday as iv got a course on Monday in glasgow

Anyone else think it's been a bit of a mess?

Some supporters queued from early on the 13th, some even camped out, thinking they may struggle to utilise their ST right if they had waited. In actual fact you could have waited a couple of weeks before getting it, I only got mine on Tuesday.

The site said there would be some released to half/quarter ST holders yet I don't think it ever happened? According to a fella I spoke to on the phone on Tuesday there is a fair amount left and they could be switched to Ibrox on Saturday.

Supporters clubs got shafted a bit too.

I think supporters clubs got offered more than the original allocation.

They might get offered more if there is some left.

They handled it fine imo. STs should get priority, would it be fair if someone who had bought a ST and had been to every game miss out on a ticket to someone who hadnt been to a game all season? Should someone who went to Alloa and the like on Tuesday nights in the cold miss out on a ticket to someone who's been boycotting all season but onw wants a ticket because we're playing celtic? Naw.

The clubs handled it well, ensuring all those who showed loyalty and bought a ST got a chance to get a ticket first. Then RSCs can allocate them the way they see fit. Ensures that loyal fans and not gloryhunters get a ticket.

Every time we play celtic theres countless folk posting asking for a ticket with a different excuse as to why they didnt buy a ST and its unfair how they cant get a ticket to the biggest game of the season.

They handled it fine imo. STs should get priority, would it be fair if someone who had bought a ST and had been to every game miss out on a ticket to someone who hadnt been to a game all season? Should someone who went to Alloa and the like on Tuesday nights in the cold miss out on a ticket to someone who's been boycotting all season but onw wants a ticket because we're playing celtic? Naw.

The clubs handled it well, ensuring all those who showed loyalty and bought a ST got a chance to get a ticket first. Then RSCs can allocate them the way they see fit. Ensures that loyal fans and not gloryhunters get a ticket.

Every time we play celtic theres countless folk posting asking for a ticket with a different excuse as to why they didnt buy a ST and its unfair how they cant get a ticket to the biggest game of the season.

Well said!

Your correct. Obviously it's right that ST holders got priority. I just mean it's at the point now where there's tickets sitting there which could have been moved onto half ST holders by now, or to supporters clubs.

Your correct. Obviously it's right that ST holders got priority. I just mean it's at the point now where there's tickets sitting there which could have been moved onto half ST holders by now, or to supporters clubs.

Ive heard that RSCs are getting more, but nothing confirmed, its also not been confirmed how many are left id be surprised if there was many at all if any.

What do you think about those with ST who got an Old Firm ticket and decided to sell it on at a profit over Facebook and Gumtree. Are they loyal fans, not gloryhuntrs, but still cunts? It's all very confusing this.

What do you think about those with ST who got an Old Firm ticket and decided to sell it on at a profit over Facebook and Gumtree. Are they loyal fans, not gloryhuntrs, but still cunts? It's all very confusing this.

Just cunts, and should be banned from Ibrox.

I got 2. 1 from my ST and 1 from the bus. Probably could have got another if I wanted, this has been the easiest game against them to get tickets for since as long as I can remember.

This kinda affirms my stance on the greeting from supporters clubs about tickets. 99% of members who deserve a ticket as a priority already have a ticket via their season ticket so the tickets end up going to folk who don't go to as many games for the most part. Lucky to get any up front.

This kinda affirms my stance on the greeting from supporters clubs about tickets. 99% of members who deserve a ticket as a priority already have a ticket via their season ticket so the tickets end up going to folk who don't go to as many games for the most part. Lucky to get any up front.

So who deserves those tickets then? season ticket holders & RSC's deserve the tickets! Just for the record I'm not a member of any supporters club but recognise the effort these guys put in to follow the club around the country and if giving them some extra tickets helps them fill buses etc then so be it!

So who deserves those tickets then? season ticket holders & RSC's deserve the tickets! Just for the record I'm not a member of any supporters club but recognise the effort these guys put in to follow the club around the country and if giving them some extra tickets helps them fill buses etc then so be it!

Season ticket holders first then people who have attended games already this season /half season tickets etc. Don't really understand why as a priority tickets are given to people who already have a right to a ticket, just so some guy that hasn't went to a game all season gets one through his pal that runs a bus