The Clubs Dealing Of The Of Tickets

ready1873

For cups there should be priority for ST,then RSC but some allowance for people who attended earlier rounds.

I can't do either of the first 2,due to living 200 miles away,but have megabused it to 3 of the earlier rounds,only missing Falkirk, yet have pretty much no chance of a ticket.The club have my ticket purchase history on the database so wouldn't be too hard to work out who attended earlier rounds.

What do you think about those with ST who got an Old Firm ticket and decided to sell it on at a profit over Facebook and Gumtree. Are they loyal fans, not gloryhuntrs, but still cunts? It's all very confusing this.

Whats that got to do with the club?

For cups there should be priority for ST,then RSC but some allowance for people who attended earlier rounds.

I can't do either of the first 2,due to living 200 miles away,but have megabused it to 3 of the earlier rounds,only missing Falkirk, yet have pretty much no chance of a ticket.The club have my ticket purchase history on the database so wouldn't be too hard to work out who attended earlier rounds.

Totally agree mate, I don't have a season ticket, but have hardly missed a game. It wouldn't be hard to check on ticket history.

Anyone else think it's been a bit of a mess?

Some supporters queued from early on the 13th, some even camped out, thinking they may struggle to utilise their ST right if they had waited. In actual fact you could have waited a couple of weeks before getting it, I only got mine on Tuesday.

The site said there would be some released to half/quarter ST holders yet I don't think it ever happened? According to a fella I spoke to on the phone on Tuesday there is a fair amount left and they could be switched to Ibrox on Saturday.

Supporters clubs got shafted a bit too.

No..I attended all cup games this season - kept my St for 18 years, got my ticket at 9.29 on morning of the sale....so no, club have treated loyal fans very fairly. It's the big game hunters and the like who are moaning about the fact they "struggled" to get or didn't get a ticket.

No..I attended all cup games this season - kept my St for 18 years, got my ticket at 9.29 on morning of the sale....so no, club have treated loyal fans very fairly. It's the big game hunters and the like who are moaning about the fact they "struggled" to get or didn't get a ticket.

I know a lot of bus members who don't have STs yet follow the club up and down the country and untill the RSCs got more tickets many where struggling. It's been quite shambolic tbh ive never known us not to sell out in all honesty.

They handled it fine imo. STs should get priority, would it be fair if someone who had bought a ST and had been to every game miss out on a ticket to someone who hadnt been to a game all season? Should someone who went to Alloa and the like on Tuesday nights in the cold miss out on a ticket to someone who's been boycotting all season but onw wants a ticket because we're playing celtic? Naw.

The clubs handled it well, ensuring all those who showed loyalty and bought a ST got a chance to get a ticket first. Then RSCs can allocate them the way they see fit. Ensures that loyal fans and not gloryhunters get a ticket.

Every time we play celtic theres countless folk posting asking for a ticket with a different excuse as to why they didnt buy a ST and its unfair how they cant get a ticket to the biggest game of the season.

Nail on head, sir.

They sold out today.

Fuck putting them on public sale, end up with all sorts of roasters.

My nephew phoned the TO earlier today , looking for a ticket for him n his mate but he didny have his mates ST number , was told to go over in the morning n try his luck . Dunno if they still have some or if there all gone now

My nephew phoned the TO earlier today , looking for a ticket for him n his mate but he didny have his mates ST number , was told to go over in the morning n try his luck . Dunno if they still have some or if there all gone now

Another one of the boys from the drum bus got 1 that's 3 the day

First season I haven't renewed in years, but been to every home match ( apart from Inverness due to work ) and been to most away matches apart from hearts and dumbarton due to short allocation. I've got a ticket for Sunday and quite rightly so. But what annoys me is how easy it is for people to buy a ticket who have hardly been all season or decided to do a half season boycott ( UB for example )

Rangers really need to sort some sort of loyalty points system. Obviously there's nothing that can stop the glory hunters getting tickets but it's just rather frustrating for people like myself who turn up week in week out to watch complete shite with low attendances and then come along the big game Loyal.

Anyway I think everyone who really wants a ticket has one. Let's hope it's a brilliant day for all bears, a win on Sunday would take away the pain we've been through the last 3 years. NO SURRNDER!!

I know a lot of bus members who don't have STs yet follow the club up and down the country and untill the RSCs got more tickets many where struggling. It's been quite shambolic tbh ive never known us not to sell out in all honesty.

They'd probably be as well buying a season ticket

This just goes to show ye, all these folk that said "im not renewing, ill go game by game"...and now half of them are moaning that they cant get a ticket for a big game, you made your own beds so lie in them.

What do you think about those with ST who got an Old Firm ticket and decided to sell it on at a profit over Facebook and Gumtree. Are they loyal fans, not gloryhuntrs, but still cunts? It's all very confusing this.

Cunts if above face value imo.