Who Is Your Tip To Shine On Sunday?

MisterC

Well on the face of it, it ain't looking good for Sunday with all the turmoil off the park coupled with shit performances and results. However, the optimist in me says we will give them a game as we have against other top flight teams this season. I also think they, to quote George W, will misunderestimate us and some of the chat coming out from that mhob has to get our boys fired up.

Let us not forget Big Lee Legend will have been gee-ing up the boys and making sure they understand what is expected. I would hope the players have been knuckling down too this week. Not been much chat grom the players either which is encouraging in itself.

Anyway, enough digressing. So if it does go well, who will be the saviour? Out of all the players I think Dean Sheils will come through for us with one of his De Boer-esque goals.

Keep the faith and keep believing :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well on the face of it, it ain't looking good for Sunday with all the turmoil off the park coupled with shit performances and results. However, the optimist in me says we will give them a game as we have against other top flight teams this season. I also think they, to quote George W, will misunderestimate us and some of the chat coming out from that mhob has to get our boys fired up.

Let us not forget Big Lee Legend will have been gee-ing up the boys and making sure they understand what is expected. I would hope the players have been knuckling down too this week. Not been much chat grom the players either which is encouraging in itself.

Anyway, enough digressing. So if it does go well, who will be the saviour? Out of all the players I think Dean Sheils will come through for us with one of his De Boer-esque goals.

Keep the faith and keep believing :)

Wallace, Law or Miller. Genuinely believe Templeton or Gallagher could make the difference if given a start but don't think they'll get it. In saying that not particularly confident of anyone making a difference, probably the least confident I've been before any old firm game. Certainly wouldn't have faith in Dean Shiels making the difference for us, sometimes you forget he's even playing and I'm still getting over his miss against Dundee Utd.

Shiels is pish and hasn't had a lot of game time.

If we're talking about someone shining in an attacking sense am I allowed to choose two? Miller. Daly.

Miller has probably the most experience of this fixture from both squads which will carry him through the match. I'm not saying he will score but I predict he will play a large role should we get a result.

Daly I tip for a goal or two. Obviously has no experience of this particular fixture but has always done well for Dundee United against them.

I think Law will be in for a cracker of a game, hes no where to hide here and if we pack the midfield and play him as an attacking mid supporting a lone striker what he seems to do best " on his game" then i think he'll have a good one, but personally i don't care if the whole team are shite and we beat them.

Nicky Law.

Especially if we press them quite highly like we started off in the Hearts game at Tynecastle. Their defence is poor and we should be doing this.

Ball falls to him at the edge of the box from a Daly header & curls it right in the top corner. Gordon no chance.

Nicky Law.

Especially if we press them quite highly like we started off in the Hearts game at Tynecastle. Their defence is poor and we should be doing this.

Ball falls to him at the edge of the box from a Daly header & curls it right in the top corner. Gordon no chance.

I said in a match thread a few weeks ago, if the ball falls to any player at the edge of the box for a shot, is there another player in the Rangers team that anyone would want to be taking that shot other than Nicky Law? Easily the best finisher at the club.

I said in a match thread a few weeks ago, if the ball falls to any player at the edge of the box for a shot, is there another player in the Rangers team that anyone would want to be taking that shot other than Nicky Law? Easily the best finisher at the club.

The goals against Kilmarnock were top quality.

Tbh I would still rather it fell for Boydy, and considering we have two great finishers in Clark and Boyd I don't know how you can say that he is easily the best finisher perhaps you could have said arguably but definitely not easily the best