Tbb I Know I Know

slimjim1690

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the year 2015 you really want to be up to your knees in catholic blood? Really?

FS Rfc52 you've disappointed me.

This is a role reversal for me . Usually I'm quite a quiet chap !

But come Sunday , anything goes ! Even told my youngest if he doesnae sing , which he doesn't , he's oot the hoose !

FS Rfc52 you've disappointed me.

This is a role reversal for me . Usually I'm quite a quiet chap !

But come Sunday , anything goes ! Even told my youngest if he doesnae sing , which he doesn't , he's oot the hoose !

I think rfc52 keyboard has been taken over by a crystal gripping hippy

hopefully usual transmission will resume as soon as the hippy he is shaggin' dumps him :D

They can't say it sectarian so they say it's offensive.

So the solider song is not offensive and even worse as it goading the Rangers supports is Your not Rangers anymore,

They sing your not Rangers anymore see your nearest police officer and tell him to radio through your offended and as the law stands there should be many arrests made in the celtic end as it has Broke the offensive act like the billy boys.

Or is it only okay to offend Rangers fans, the law is there to protect us also.

In the year 2015 you really want to be up to your knees in catholic blood? Really?

Fenian has never and will never mean 'catholic' It is an ancient Irish warrior But modern uses have it meaning a republican / IRA supporter. One of the first Irish Republicans was Wolfe Tone... A protestant! Let's not be ignorant if we are going to post.

Fenian has never and will never mean 'catholic' It is an ancient Irish warrior But modern uses have it meaning a republican / IRA supporter. One of the first Irish Republicans was Wolfe Tone... A protestant! Let's not be ignorant if we are going to post.

It's always meant catholic.

Nice to see your username take the piss out of ally as well. Vile

ame="drewgardiner88" post="1062455602" timestamp="1422695269"]

I thought it meant repulsive republican scumbag, ah well everydays a school day :)

ame="drewgardiner88" post="1062455602" timestamp="1422695269"]

My username is actually my name followed by my year of birth if you must know! I have studied Irish politics so I know what it means!

No, we need to move on from the dark ages, no more fenian blood or trying to poke fun at child molesting.

Big trophies annoys them due to us saying we are the same club, Id quite like to sing loads of trophies but big trophies sounds better. The club is drag through the gutter on a daily basis, let's not drag her through it any more

This.