Remember

quinty

to keep your eye out this weekend on all social media for the secret sign that denotes the poster is a Bear. Lots of theses celebrities, politicians and public figures,for various reasons, cannot publicly show their allegiance to the famous Glasgow Rangers - this is a great way of letting everyone in the Rangers family know who is with them.

I'll give you the "secret sign" if i see any sign of the "secret sign" being posted.

Here we have one of the most pathetic amoebas known to man.

Someone who, as a Sellik fan, has felt compelled / addicted to post multiple comments on every Rangers story in the Daily Record and the Scotsman for the past three years. Every story. Every day. All day. Every day. Possibly the epitome of the online obsessive; the deranged psychopath that King Kenny warned us about. Now that he has joined a Rangers forum his descent into compulsive and unmanageable obsession is complete.

Look upon this sad specimen. Pity him.

Here we have one of the most pathetic amoebas known to man.

Someone who, as a Sellik fan, has felt compelled / addicted to post multiple comments on every Rangers story in the Daily Record and the Scotsman for the past three years. Every story. Every day. All day. Every day. Possibly the epitome of the online obsessive; the deranged psychopath that King Kenny warned us about. Now that he has joined a Rangers forum his descent into compulsive and unmanageable obsession is complete.

Look upon this sad specimen. Pity him.

Sellic fan? Aye right then bawjaws.

I used to post on the record forum before it shut down about 6 months ago and had a good laugh on it wi a few other bears ripping into the timmy scum that outnumbered us 10 to 1. If you didny like my posts on there you must be a fuckin filthy bead rattlin bastard. As for the scotsman, never read it or posted on it so if some cunts on there wi this username its no me ya fuckin dick.

to keep your eye out this weekend on all social media for the secret sign that denotes the poster is a Bear. Lots of theses celebrities, politicians and public figures,for various reasons, cannot publicly show their allegiance to the famous Glasgow Rangers - this is a great way of letting everyone in the Rangers family know who is with them.

If they sign off with ' I'll make my stay short ' , they'll be ok !