Do You Know Where Hell Is ? Hell Is In The Falls . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

You wound me up with your abuse in the name of Rangers Football Club. I don't give a flying fuck about your personal bigotry/hatred/whatever. I've little doubt you and your ilk will take it to your grave. No biggie. My problem is with you dragging the club's name through the mud by constantly linking it to your sectarian crap.

Aye very good ya loonball. If you've got a problem with the way I and the majority of Rangers fans behave then be sure to bring it up at a match and stop hiding behind the security of your keyboard, shitebag.

That's probably because you are unable to defend to position in any other way...or perhaps you can you explain what I'm apologising for?

I don't need to defend fuck all to the likes of you.

Don't overestimate your relevance.

Are you going to Hampden or are you recording it on telly so you can replay the offending bits?

Aye very good ya loonball. If you've got a problem with the way I and the majority of Rangers fans behave then be sure to bring it up at a match and stop hiding behind the security of your keyboard, shitebag.

Didn't take long. BTW...I don't think the majority of Rangers fans are going on the internet and posting about kicking Catholics in the head.

I don't need to defend fuck all to the likes of you.

Don't overestimate your relevance.

Are you going to Hampden or are you recording it on telly so you can replay the offending bits?

So you can't say what you think I'm an apologist for? I thought not.

You do know I'm talking about people's behaviour here?

So you can't say what you think I'm an apologist for? I thought not.

You do know I'm talking about people's behaviour here?

You are an apologist and a weak link in our support by my estimation.

Are you going to the game?

I think it'll be the telly and mock offendedness by the big bad Rangers support for you tbh.