Great Players You Saw At Ibrox But Have Kinda Been Forgotten

tannerall

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also made this game with the old man. Good outfit at the time. Beat 3-1 on aggregate, but in the balance till they scored a last gasp goal in the second leg.

Jurgen Kohler, Bodo Ilgner, Thomas Hassler, Pierre Littbarski, Fleming Poulsen.

Not a great player! Sorry yer wrang! Superb football brain and very very clever

Ooft. We'll have to agree to disagree. Don't get me wrong, I thought he was very good, but tended not to show up enough in alot of matches.

Ooft. We'll have to agree to disagree. Don't get me wrong, I thought he was very good, but tended not to show up enough in alot of matches.

He was to good for the team - I remember when Durrant made his come back and him and milo started ripping teams apart but Durrants come back did not last long ( not did Miko) oh and remember when Durrant made his come back in the reserves and over 20,000 turned up to watch the RESERVE game!

I remember seeing George Best play against us at Ibrox when he was at Hibs.

Me too, and to his credit he played rubbish that day.

He was such a superstar we went to see him play for Hibs at St Mirren as well.

And I got to see him take the mickey out of a Scotland team at Hampden, even sat on the ball at one stage as Norn Ireland won 2-1. :ulster:

Northern Irish Bears eat your heart out. :)

He was to good for the team - I remember when Durrant made his come back and him and milo started ripping teams apart but Durrants come back did not last long ( not did Miko) oh and remember when Durrant made his come back in the reserves and over 20,000 turned up to watch the RESERVE game!

I do, mate. I was there too, in the Govan IIRC!

against hibs, that was fuck all compared to big duncs comeback game on release, 40,000 for a reserve game against the tims.

Davie Robertson was a fucking tremendously underrated player used to love watching him n laudrup destroying teams down the left side , his pace was frightening , best underrated player non bear has too be iniesta or effenberg from bayern , both class acts but less thought of

Davie Robertson was a fucking tremendously underrated player used to love watching him n laudrup destroying teams down the left side , his pace was frightening , best underrated player non bear has too be iniesta or effenberg from bayern , both class acts but less thought of

Couldn't agree more.

Finest LB I've seen in my time .

I would hardly say iniesta was underrated, I get you with effenberg, him and thern in midfield for Sweden.