Rfb Statement Re Herald Article.

SuperAli

We would like to publicly register our disappointment that the Herald chose to run a Celtic fan funded advertisement last week. Our great success seemingly leads to much resentment and jealousy. We urge all Rangers fans to treat the content with the utter contempt it deserves. We respect our opponents. Let's show those who mock us that we hold our heads high with dignity and pride in our Club and its great history. Since 1872.

Bottom line is that every tim on the planet has spent more time thinking about Rangers than their own wee team of bitter, paranoid, low self esteemed terrorist loving tainted title chasers .They would have loved to see us die even though it would ultimately take their own club into oblivion and that makes them very bitter and hateful people who we should not give a shit about.

I don't agree with respecting opponents. I don't believe Rangers should respect any domestic opposition. We are above them all and as such should treat them all with the contempt they deserve.

I know what you mean, but do you not think attitudes like that are precisely why people want us dead?

I know what you mean, but do you not think attitudes like that are precisely why people want us dead?

No, we have spent the best part of the last 20 odd years under men who always paid opposition too much respect no matter how poor they were. Our club in that period made a habit of making sure both on and off the field people and teams knew we respected them.

No, we have spent the best part of the last 20 odd years under men who always paid opposition too much respect no matter how poor they were. Our club in that period made a habit of making sure both on and off the field people and teams knew we respected them.

I suppose we have gone too far the other way, at times.