Adrian Durham

Murtaugh

A complete wind-up merchant( his job demands it,I suppose) .

But,to give the guy his due,he is consistent in his assault on the filth and has,on more than one occasion,stated that our Britishness is to be applauded.

If only we had a mainstream journo in Scotland with his bravery and appetite for the truth.

A complete wind-up merchant( his job demands it,I suppose) .

But,to give the guy his due,he is consistent in his assault on the filth and has,on more than one occasion,stated that our Britishness is to be applauded.

If only we had a mainstream journo in Scotland with his bravery and appetite for the truth.

He certainly stands our corner - and rarely misses an opportunity to put the green & greys in their place.

I know he's a wind up merchant, but his spot on take about what goes on between us & them buys him a lot of credit with me!

I usually like Hawksbee & Jacobs, but they were on this afternoon, trying to peddle the view of a 'new firm' Derby, cos we are a 'Newco'! - they're just not getting it at all.

(I'm also a bit biased towards Durham, as I got on his show once!).

My boy's in his last year studying sports journalism at Uni and,once qualified,is quite keen on heading to Glasgow.

That'll be one voice in the wilderness.

Hope he makes it - bet he'll have a bit of 'politics ' to handle!

He can count on my support!

He certainly stands our corner - and rarely misses an opportunity to put the green & greys in their place.

I know he's a wind up merchant, but his spot on take about what goes on between us & them buys him a lot of credit with me!

I usually like Hawksbee & Jacobs, but they were on this afternoon, trying to peddle the view of a 'new firm' Derby, cos we are a 'Newco'! - they're just not getting it at all.

(I'm also a bit biased towards Durham, as I got on his show once!).

The only ones I tend to listen to on Talksport are H&J.

I put Durham on sometimes to hear if he's gonna go on a rant(or just to hear if Darren Gough can put a full sentence together!)

The only ones I tend to listen to on Talksport are H&J.

I put Durham on sometimes to hear if he's gonna go on a rant(or just to hear if Darren Gough can put a full sentence together!)

:lol: ( RE Gough!)

Yes, I like to hear H&J too - so was disappointed with this afternoon's effort.

:lol: ( RE Gough!)

Yes, I like to hear H&J too - so was disappointed with this afternoon's effort.

To be fair to them,they haven't a Scooby what they're talking about regards our situation.

Maybe they should just play safe and stick with blabbing on about Chelsea and Spurs.(don't know if Talksport are airing commentary of the final but,if they are,those two should be in the booth..........I'd listen!)