Craig Houston On Celtic's Newspaper Article

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely feel sick when see that fat wanks face in papers.....btw, who the hell tracks him down to interview him?!

HE (imo) is as bad as spiers,keevins, Phil, Hagerty and the others who are constantly given a platform to spout their pish and provoke our fanbase.

See if people just ignored this cretin, he would slither away.

If the shoe was on the other foot, i would certainly donate money to a newspaper advert.

I'd want to remind everyone that Celtic are the same club with the same horrible, seedy history as the previous entity. They wouldn't get away from it that easy.

Why didn't it happen when they were fucked when Fergus McCann had to save their arse. ?

The two situations are completely different. When they were on their arse we were on course for a treble and the final of the European cup, they weren't in admin and sent to 3rd Division while we were only winning a one horse race.

You're kidding yourself on.

And once again it takes one sentence to demonstrate how far out of touch he is with the greater majority of respectable Rangers fans, who would never demean and embarrass our club by sinking to the obsessive levels of hatred shown by the idiots who organised the Herald articcle.

His statement is just as stupid and cringeworthy as the Herald ad. His creduility for all things anti-Rangers is beyond belief.

I seen people on social media a few weeks ago with screen shots of Houston claiming he was in Barcelona for the Celtic match with his friend a few years back. People know him though, he can't be a tim, surely.

I effin think he is. If u think about it, a remarkably easy and effective ploy. Get one of your own to start a fans group on facebook for ur rivals. Feed into him to try and influence ur enemy fanbase opinion to aid ur aims.

The two situations are completely different. When they were on their arse we were on course for a treble and the final of the European cup, they weren't in admin and sent to 3rd Division while we were only winning a one horse race.

You're kidding yourself on.

Not at all if we are as bitter as them why did we not reply in Kind. You said we would but now you cant seem to prove this point.

I'm kinda disappointed in you now. :party: