'Sportscene'

Watching it now. Stokes hair transplant has been an abject failure. Got more on my arse.

The transplanted hair falls out completely initial;y and it's 6-8 months later before it grows back in. He'll look even more of a tit though when the hair behind it goes bald though and he ends up with the hairline of an 18 year old with no hair behind it.

Actually watched this tonight and nothing has changed much, shitty crowds with shitty atmospheres in premiership and to think Scottish football is booming according to Doncaster.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I can't recall so called lower division football being shown on Sportscene before but they showed us versus Falkirk and Hibs V Hearts.

Maybe it's BBC Scotlands way of stating that the premiership is not the crowd puller we are led to believe (However much it grieves them).

Yes it certainly looks like the Scottish championship as it is now known is the league to watch. As previously stated shitty attendances with lack of atmosphere in premiership compared to championship, hell even the coop-dome was subdued with plenty empty seats as even they scummy toerags know the league they are in is a non event.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I can't recall so called lower division football being shown on Sportscene before but they showed us versus Falkirk and Hibs V Hearts.

Well would you believe it! They've ignored Rangers like we never existed and now they're using us for views.

It's all about The Rangers. and the fannies at BBC Scotland are a sickening bunch.

Still won't watch that crummy crap excuse for a football show

i had the misfortune to watch the last 2 minutes of it last night while waiting for MOTD2 to come on.

i agree with the previous post that it looks like its being made for a budget of £200.

MOTD2 should always be on before this crap otherwise more people may suffer in the same way that i had to last night