I'm not racist or sexist..

Hopefully no excuses from the septic minded. You know, all that 'zero tolerance' stuff. I am sure Hugh (pope joke email) Dallas and Charles ( "my wee p*** friend") Green can share recent experiences with Big Malky on how the Mhedia and Football Authorities in Scotland view such comments.

I've not seen or heard one mention in any media of his being an ex Celtic player.

If this was a ex Rangers player then that would be brought up at every opportunity.

To be fair, he only made 34 league appearances in 5 years because he was so shite. Most people have probably forgotten.

I think part of his apology consisted of if you looked at anyone else's phone and had it scrutinised, you'd find the same sort of things there. Well I don't write that kind of stuff and I think you can tell that what was said wasn't as innocent as he like to make out. Also, it's not everyone else's phone that's under scrutiny, it's yours ya racist.

To be fair, he only made 34 league appearances in 5 years because he was so shite. Most people have probably forgotten.

Appreciate that but do you honestly think that if he'd been a former Rangers player, even a fringe one, that it wouldn't be dragged up at every opportunity?

Only recently the BBC were headlining a story about a hit-and-run driver that killed someone as "A Rangers fan who..." just because he was apparently driving home from Ibrox at the time.

Completely fuck-all to do with the club but it didn't stop them attaching our name to a negative story.

Appreciate that but do you honestly think that if he'd been a former Rangers player, even a fringe one, that it wouldn't be dragged up at every opportunity?

Only recently the BBC were headlining a story about a hit-and-run driver that killed someone as "A Rangers fan who..." just because he was apparently driving home from Ibrox at the time.

Completely fuck-all to do with the club but it didn't stop them attaching our name to a negative story.

Well, you might have a point about BBC Scotland. Other more reputable sources would probably simply see it as irrelevant information.