Whats wrong with the site?

You referring to the air of positivity about the place?

No, the whole forum layout looks like something from windows 98. The full background is white and all text is white. Am I the only one getting this? If I am, any ideas how to change it back? Already tried changing to the full site, but that didn't work.

No, the whole forum layout looks like something from windows 98. The full background is white and all text is white. Am I the only one getting this? If I am, any ideas how to change it back? Already tried changing to the full site, but that didn't work.

Looked on laptop & iphone - all seems ok.

Can see your problem if text is white (although you probably can't.....)

I've got this problem as well, the screen goes White and things look fucked up, and pages take forever to load, when i like someone's comment it says there's a problem, when i use the quick nav to jump forums it takes forever and a day to come up, it's not been right for the past 3 days.

I've got this problem as well, the screen goes White and things look fucked up, and pages take forever to load, when i like someone's comment it says there's a problem, when i use the quick nav to jump forums it takes forever and a day to come up, it's not been right for the past 3 days.

using RM Mobile?

I meant black :lol:

:lol:

I was very happy to believe you, as I recently took over someone's spreadsheet at work, only to find I couldn't get some info to pull through onto another sheet for love nor money.

Must've spent 2 hours (& the rest!) before I twigged that the text in that cell had been changed to white!