Hibs, Dunfermline, st mirren, st Johnstone, caly, Aberdeen, etc....

corkinator

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most amusing thing for me will be the raft of new sanctions the spl & sfa brought in to try and put the boot into Rangers coming back to bite other clubs on the arse big time.

A precedent has been set now anyone who suffers an insolvency event goes down to sfl3 no if's or but's aboout it & any team that fails to pay tax must be hit with a 12 month transfer ban and 160k fine.

Rangers should also push the sfa so that teams who are in negative equity right now like Dundee utd and Kilmarnock are banned from signing players till debts are paid.

One day Rangers fans will be the one's doing the kicking and that day is not too far away by the looks of things.

The most amusing thing for me will be the raft of new sanctions the spl & sfa brought in to try and put the boot into Rangers coming back to bite other clubs on the arse big time.

A precedent has been set now anyone who suffers an insolvency event goes down to sfl3 no if's or but's aboout it & any team that fails to pay tax must be hit with a 12 month transfer ban and 160k fine.

Rangers should also push the sfa so that teams who are in negative equity right now like Dundee utd and Kilmarnock are banned from signing players till debts are paid.

One day Rangers fans will be the one's doing the kicking and that day is not too far away by the looks of things.

No precedent im afraid :anguish: Should a similar event fall on another SPL club, the same procedures will follow however the SPL board Members MAY WILL come up with a different outcome. That much has been made clear by Doncaster. I guess the fans of all clubs would again be called upon to decide if they hate "that" team as much as they hated us.

While I don't for a second think this is fair, it is the way it is.

Your comment on the 160K fine is also dubious, it wasn't all for non payment of tax.

For these reasons your post doesn't really stand up but we WILL rise again.