Fernando Ricksen Wall Panel - All 40 Bricks Now Installed.

govanblue

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Fund-Bumper Extraordinaire Bears r us - It's about time he won something decent! :thumbup:

signed_shirt_th_zpsc4d11732.jpg

We also have a couple of cool bonus runner-up prizes. I'll send a PM to the runners-up shortly. (tu)

Your PM last night came as a big surprise G B, I am never very lucky with raffles so it was good to win a really good prise, thank you for all the effort you put into the Sponsors Fund. :clap:

Makes you winning all the better!

Thanks mate, it was a surprise and delighted with it.

I also met up with G B before the game yesterday + a couple of other RM members which was good. (tu)

PS I also met young Ant and his mum, and it was good to see him doing well after all his problems with his hand. (tu)

I also met up with G B before the game yesterday + a couple of other RM members which was good. (tu)

PS I also met young Ant and his mum, and it was good to see him doing well after all his problems with his hand. (tu)

So you bribed gb lol only joking. Is it your first signed top? I got my first signed top last week but went offshore the day I got it so desperate to get home and get it hung proudly on my wall.

Sounds like a good day, just a pitty about the score

So you bribed gb lol only joking. Is it your first signed top? I got my first signed top last week but went offshore the day I got it so desperate to get home and get it hung proudly on my wall.

Sounds like a good day, just a pitty about the score

Yes first signed shirt. As it happens we are repainting our hall/stairs so already looking for a place to hang it when I get it framed. (tu)

:D

Yes it was good to be back after some health problems over the last couple of years, the score was disappointing. :(

It was good meeting you aswell nice to put a face to the name and ant was happy aswell thanx bear's r us

Now you tell me mate .Just purchased two and paid 100.:-)

Well if you had read the Fund Members' PM I sent...

:D

Well there's a shocker!

It turns out you're not actually a member of the RM Sponsors' Fund or the RM Erskine Lunch Fund!!!!!

Now that does surprise me!!

It's a shame really, because had you paid your £10 Sponsors' Fund Membership Fee, you would have saved £20 on your brick order! (not to mention the several other Wall Panel Perks only available to Fund Members) :(

Ach well, there's always next season. :thumbup:

Well there's a shocker!

It turns out you're not actually a member of the RM Sponsors' Fund or the RM Erskine Lunch Fund!!!!!

It's a shame really, because had you paid your £10 Sponsors' Fund Membership Fee, you would have saved £20 on your brick order! (not to mention the several other Wall Panel Perks only available to Fund Members) :(

Still find it crazy that there is quite a few RM "regulars" that havent signed up to the fund! I estimate that my tenner has saved me a minimum of £80, I will try and tally it up at the end of the season and write a review of why people should join the fund.

I'm sure many of them have their reasons.

But I'm also sure many of their reasons wouldn't hold water if properly scrutinised. :P

Regarding your savings (and several members have saved considerably more than that during their membership period!) - we have a paradox there, because we want people to join the Fund because they want to help us with our work, not because they want to take advantage of our amazing offers - that's a secret bonus! :lol:

Now you tell me mate .Just purchased two and paid 100.:-)

Well there's a shocker!

But then I remembered that you generously donated an awesome item for our recent auction, and that raised a fair bit more than a tenner. (tu)

So that should have got you an automatic Sponsors' Fund Membership. So it's my fault! :(

But then I remembered that this brick offer wasn't by PM to Fund Members, it was a public thread for all to see.

So it is still your fault for not paying attention! :D

I've now added you to the Members' List, and I'll send you out the most recent PM, so you don't start moaning if you miss our current offer. (tu)

• 3 months later...