*** Rm Sponsors' Fund - New Members Welcome!

govanblue

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION EXISTING FUND MEMBERS

The new membership applications are not coming in as quickly as I'd hoped. :pipe:

So I'm thinking - maybe the prospective new members need to hear from someone other than me about why they should join the Fund.

So let's have some Fund Member Testimonials -

Existing Fund Members - What benefit(s) have you ever got out of your Fund Membership?

Going well i see

Aye sarcasm's easy from the sidelines! :P

Why not put some of that energy into telling everyone about your fantastic brick deal (not all the details mind!), and your very recent raffle win, which is worth more than you paid for your brick???

:p20:

The new membership applications are not coming in as quickly as I'd hoped. :pipe:

So I'm thinking - maybe the prospective new members need to hear from someone other than me about why they should join the Fund.

Existing Fund Members - What benefit(s) have you ever got out of your Fund Membership?

Why join the fund......

- 1. Govanblue says so.....

2. Errr ....

Nah the fund is great - raises real money - from real fans - that's ALL goes to help the club but more than that the fund reaches out to community - and that feels good! That's family!

... but more than that the fund reaches out to community - and that feels good! That's family!

Which reminds me...

Young Ant was in for another operation on his hand a couple of days ago. I'll give you an update when I get the details, but I believe it went quite well. (tu)

Ant_Season_Tickets_zpsa4ba6888.jpg

As soon as you join he shuts up and leaves you alone. (tu)

Why join the fund......

- 1. Govanblue says so.....

2. Errr ....

Nah the fund is great - raises real money - from real fans - that's ALL goes to help the club but more than that the fund reaches out to community - and that feels good! That's family!

I was thinking what to write in support of the fund, and then read this very good post. (tu)

I can only add it is great to see the people from Erskine or Combat Stress getting tickets for games or enjoying an extra treat at Christmas, the fund does make a difference to the Rangers family.

And somehow the 10 pounds we each donate magically buys more than 10 pounds, this is achieved by the magician that is Govanblue, do not ask him how he does that, it is magic. :thumbup:

Why not join today and make a difference, simples. :thumbup:

I was thinking what to write in support of the fund, and then read this very good post. (tu)

I can only add it is great to see the people from Erskine or Combat Stress getting tickets for games or enjoying an extra treat at Christmas, the fund does make a difference to the Rangers family.

And somehow the 10 pounds we each donate magically buys more than 10 pounds, this is achieved by the magician that is Govanblue, do not ask him how he does that, it is magic. :thumbup:

Giving them tickets to watch us play ......thats not very charitable :craphead:

This thread requires bumped just for this post ! Well said!

Aye sarcasm's easy from the sidelines! :P

Why not put some of that energy into telling everyone about your fantastic brick deal (not all the details mind!), and your very recent raffle win, which is worth more than you paid for your brick???

:p20:

Bought a brick via Govanblue and RDF for £40 which is a tenner cheaper than the club are selling them for which gave me some extra benifits that you only get to find out when you buy a brick? plus I got entered into a raffel which won me 2 tickets to the hibs game which would cost the same as the brick plus there are more fantastic prizes up for grabs

Bought a brick via Govanblue and RDF for £40 which is a tenner cheaper than the club are selling them for which gave me some extra benifits that you only get to find out when you buy a brick plus I got entered into a raffel which won me 2 tickets to the hibs game which would cost the same as the brick plus there are more fantastic prizes up for grabs

I couldn't have put it better myself!

Did I write that?

:lol: