*** Rm Sponsors' Fund - New Members Welcome!

govanblue

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last member to join before the recruitment drive was TheQueensEleven.

He signed up too early for me to add him to the New Members List, so he missed out on that warm glow. :(

Luckily he's just won a pair of Bar 72 tickets, so that's a nice wee intro for him to the benefits of FundLife :D

The runner-up is a noob too! Coming over here, stealing our raffle prizes... :thumbup:

A don't do PayPal is there any other way a can put money in to this?

Yes mate. There are a couple of ways:

1. You don't need a paypal account to use the RM donate page - you can use an ordinary debit or credit card (link is on bottom left of this page...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

2. Meet at Ibrox before any kickoff, and pay cash. (tu)

Yes mate. There are a couple of ways:

1. You don't need a paypal account to use the RM donate page - you can use an ordinary debit or credit card (link is on bottom left of this page...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

2. Meet at Ibrox before any kickoff, and pay cash. (tu)

I'll try number option 1 in the morning fella,working away at the moment so can't get to ibrox for a game

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to catching up with what the fund is being used and seeing the RM brand being broadcast :thumbup:

Good point! I noticed our logo wasn't amongst the other Kit Sponsors' on the screens on Saturday.

I must have a word with them about that! :pipe:

Where you been hiding?

I've been telling new members that the money was being used to keep you banned - hence the recent surge in numbers! :P

Not hiding - just lost in the sea of negativity and hatred for our own that RM has become, where the only positivity is the sponsors fund!

Not hiding - just lost in the sea of negativity and hatred for our own that RM has become, where the only positivity is the sponsors fund!

Has it?

I hadn't noticed, cos I never get a chance to read any other threads!!

Have we won the League yet?

Has it?

I hadn't noticed, cos I never get a chance to read any other threads!!

Have we won the League yet?

The league is a bit tighter than anticipated but it's all in hand - you do know we have a new manager? I know you won't know about boardroom changes because the RM sponsors fund and the boardroom for are mutually exclusive ( although I sometimes don a protective suit and wander over there) - and this new club board are the dogs bollocks! ( seemingly)

The league is a bit tighter than anticipated but it's all in hand - you do know we have a new manager? I know you won't know about boardroom changes because the RM sponsors fund and the boardroom for are mutually exclusive ( although I sometimes don a protective suit and wander over there) - and this new club board are the dogs bollocks! ( seemingly)

Excellent news! That means I can safely order up the Commemorative Medals then. A couple of hundred should be enough. :thumbup:

Excellent news! That means I can safely order up the Commemorative Medals then. A couple of hundred should be enough. :thumbup:

Errr ... As long as the medal says 'promoted from' as opposed to saying something to ostentatious ... Like say ... ' Winners' or 'champions' I think you'll be safe ( on sale or return terms!)

I'll need another option mate that link is taking me to PayPal

aye, but look down the bottom left corner of the paypal page, and you'll see it says:

"Don't have a PayPal account?

Use your credit card or bank account (where available) (Continue)"

- click continue, and then it's just like any other online card transaction. (tu)