Love This Article By The Vb's.

Bluefarm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen weve got sos calling in the saf when they dont like some thing also ex drunk players giving the dr all news calling board members rats thats no way to deal with any thing also a manager on garden leve opening up and spewing his guts a so called rangers fan keach of thr daily record fans so called fans groups are the biggest prob at oor club imo

This outlines exactly how it is.

As ever, when it comes to the media discussing Rangers, the cry was more surrender.

They even try to take away our name, history and identity these days.

As I have said on many previous occasions, it's cultural ethnic cleansing.

Where have all the hand wringers come from and where do they hide?

I don't know any Rangers fan that has a problem with our songs, culture or history and doesn't hate state aid fc with a passion.

Granted some are concerned with the consequences of being caught singing our traditional songs and refrain from doing so. Not because they don't want to or don't believe in what they are singing but because our enemies, aided and abetted by the PC brigade and hand wringers in our club and support, have managed to turn football rivalry in to a criminal offence.

We need to box smart and dodge the punches, and keep our traditional songs. But we have no person or organisation with enough clout able or willing to put themselves above that parapet and take the abuse to fight our corner. We are being hounded and attacked, but are not organised for this fight.

In 2012/13 season I was told I couldn't have 'No Surrender' on my brick because it was "sectarian".

Mate. A few year ago I picked up my first VB polo shirt. Was in a carrier bag and steward looked in bag I said it's a polo shirt. She inspected it and said I'm sure this is sectarian I need to call match commander or something like that. Head copper comes down and looks and turns to her and says why ate you wasting mines and this guy's time. On ye go son. She defo had that abused as a child look about her. They are getting everywhere from stewards to positions of high powers. We have been sleeping far too long. The fightback starts now. I've had enough ?

I remember the article from when it was written and it is even more relevant today.

I can't remember mate. Before I knew forums existed lol

But we give them an inch they want a mile the sash my father wore is the next thing they will be after. Mark my words.

Poke a bear often enough and corner him he will fight back. That fightback starts now?

This little cabal

@CemetryGates89: @PeterAdamSmith @JohnDCGow If that means no more No Surrender at away grounds then so be it. More room for Blue Sea of Ibrox.

Jesus fucking wept!!!

It pains me to think that we have these people amongst our support.