Love This Article By The Vb's.

Bluefarm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This little cabal

@CemetryGates89: @PeterAdamSmith @JohnDCGow If that means no more No Surrender at away grounds then so be it. More room for Blue Sea of Ibrox.

If that John Gow had his way, he would ban every song. For some reason, he seems to hate our culture and traditions.

post-75-0-79961400-1425224618_thumb.jpg

This should have been our spur, we should have gave them what they wished for instead of attending the games against these bastards and giving them a lifeline ! Until Rangers fans boycott away games they'll still treat our fans as mugs !

This little cabal

@CemetryGates89: @PeterAdamSmith @JohnDCGow If that means no more No Surrender at away grounds then so be it. More room for Blue Sea of Ibrox.

Truly embarrassing that we have such apologist/handwringers claiming to support our Club.

I'm guessing, that it will be the updated non offensive version of "The Blue Seas Of Ibrox" that we will be allowed to sing!?

Because the album i've got has the lyric "when the Orange beat the green!" ??. The haters of us wont stop til we are no longer here..

Enough is very much Enough...

Perhaps worth reading the full conversation?

https://twitter.com/CemetryGates89/status/571263896822132737

https://twitter.com/CemetryGates89/status/571651911256023040

http://tl.gd/n_1skuvr4

Here's the basis of my point;

I don't believe it should be a criminal offence to sing songs. I don't believe it's an issue for governing bodies to fine clubs either.

What I do believe though, is that clubs, as proprietors, should decide what's acceptable in their own property (stadium).

They would be allowed to set guidelines, which apply to all teams in their stadium.

Someone posed the hypothetical question 'what if one club finds things like No Surrender, The Sash and others unacceptable' ie they decide that there shall be no political songs in their ground (FROM EITHER SIDE). My view would be that we'd just have to accept that and alter our songbook in that ground. Doesn't mean I agree with it.

I also said repeatedly, that I don't believe these instances would occur though, so the above is a purely hypothetical exercise.

This practice would be aligning fairness with finances, which means acting in good faith directly correlates to financial return. Nobody, I believe, genuinely believes No Surrender is offensive in the first instance, so I don't see any reason why it would be banned.

Seems a case of misunderstanding.

These fecking idiots should concentrate on attacking the Bheasts and not giving the Rangers hating media further ammo.

Keyboard warriors indeed.

These fecking idiots should concentrate on attacking the Bheasts and not giving the Rangers hating media further ammo.

Keyboard warriors indeed.

We should concentrate less on the green and grey and work towards on bringing our support together. The downright obsession and tit for tatness with those scumbags is a bit of a red neck at times.

We should concentrate less on the green and grey and work towards on bringing our support together. The downright obsession and tit for tatness with those scumbags is a bit of a red neck at times.

Think your post is exactly what the article refers to. Appeasing people who want you wiped off the face of this earth just won't work.

Think your post is exactly what the article refers to. Appeasing people who want you wiped off the face of this earth just won't work.

Concentrating on your own team is not appeasement. It is called support.

So fuck if they want us gone. I want them gone as well. I much rather put my energies behind Rangers rather than using it on "them".

Dont see any misunderstanding, just comments from a bunch of appeasing bastards who would be happy to bend over and take it up the rear. Ohhh we mustn't offend those who tried to kill our club

"they hate us not for what we do but for who we are".

Start voting for pro union British political parties and stop voting in politicians and parties that hate us and Britain. Do this and you will see the difference in a couple of years. So stop voting in the SNP (British hating) and the Labour party (Anti Rangers) especially the Glasgow Labour party.

Start voting for pro union British political parties and stop voting in politicians and parties that hate us and Britain. Do this and you will see the difference in a couple of years. So stop voting in the SNP (British hating) and the Labour party (Anti Rangers) especially the Glasgow Labour party.

So vote in right wing parties that do not care about Scotland at all then.

Dont see any misunderstanding, just comments from a bunch of appeasing bastards who would be happy to bend over and take it up the rear. Ohhh we mustn't offend those who tried to kill our club

"they hate us not for what we do but for who we are".

I would agree with your statement 100%

So vote in right wing parties that do not care about Scotland at all then.

there are more parties than tory,labour and snp. Political parties are only as strong as the amout of votes they gather. There are other parties.