Have You Ever Left A Game Early?

The Widow's Son

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha left loads at half time away games. Ffs left Elgin after 25 minutes, 4 hours there on the bus was great but

Ha ha left loads at half time away games. Ffs left Elgin after 25 minutes, 4 hours there on the bus was great but

The bus ride is more entertaining than the game itself?

Also, yeah I've left games early. Who cares?

Best supporter ever.

Not really. Stayed at every game I went to as I loved watching the whole game, sometimes regardless of results. Also a combination of wanting to support the team, and not giving the opposite fans the satisfaction of seeing me walk away. And after the game we were never in a hurry to rush home or anything.

And no worries on the subway as in my early years supporting we'd either get the subway,if it was busy we'd walk to the ferry, and if that was busy would walk through the tunnel to Whiteinch. Then later I lived just round the corner.from Ibrox so was no hardship to stay till the end.

In the really bad ones like losses at porkheid or cup finals, no way we'd leave early, would stay to cheer the team regardless and give the opposition continued stick.

I never leave a game early but having said that I stopped watching the match last night with 5 mins. to go because I suddenly realised that my neighbors maybe wouldn't understand why I had been screaming at my laptop for such a prolonged period of time and instead think that I was maybe murdering the wife.

Ive actually seem me leaving an old firm game early , when weve been winning but hanging on, I get myself wound up to a state in these matches , where i feel the tickers going to give out . Mind i had to get out and get myself together ... Oh and we won