539 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Be Your First Choice ?

• Ian Cathro
    • Stuart McCall
    • Derek McInnes
    • Billy Davies
    • Felix MaGath
    • Nigel Adkins

One person I'd like to see involved in the set up is Billy Reid.

Never good enough in a million years to be a Rangers manager but he's got a lot of knowledge and experience of the Scottish game and a lot of the things he achieved/implemented at Hamilton are things we are going to be striving to achieve here and he could be a great foil to a less experienced manager if that's the route we are going down.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I reckon Cathro would be a bonkers appointment.

As Oleg alluded too, our fans are very impatient and this is far from the ideal state to be in, appointing a raw manager.

McCall knows the club inside out, knows the countries football very well and comes across very well in the media. OK you can pick holes in his CV but you need to look by that, or at it with a twist as managing us is a different ball-game altogether.

after the last three years of shit, i think we could be a little more patient ? i would go for cathro with mccall as his number two :rolleyes:

People still touting Eddie Howe, as if he'd give up EPL football next season to manage us

Never, ever going to happen

Talking more about his management style, football ethos rather than actually seeing him at Ibrox.

We need someone with his mentality to take us forward. he has a 'one style suits all' philosophy from the youngest teams all the way through to the first team, all playing the same style of football.