Will Ally Do The Right Thing

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard that rumour too from the guy that told me of sarvers interest before the news broke.either ally has changed his tune or I'm being fed a lot of shite.

Well it has only been 2 days! FFS give it a week or so then if nothing has happened then you'll know it was a lie!

would have him back as a club ambassador until his contract ends, at least then he'd be getting paid for doing something.

I'd let him work within one of the Hospitality suites, let him meet and greet fans and tell stories from his playing days etc which is something he'd actually be good at.

Does anyone else think the 'Ally will have a story to tell, even write a book' about the goings on behind the scenes with the previous boards could turn out to be a load of nonsense. There's been a lot of game playing from a lot of sides after all.

would have him back as a club ambassador until his contract ends, at least then he'd be getting paid for doing something.

Surely accepting £65k a month goes against every a club ambassador should be.

Even if he was to do the right thing now it will take a long time for the anger and dissapointment i feel towards now him to go.

Showing up at the egm was uncalled for (as was the applause he rec'd) for me it further showed how out of touch he is with the majority of the fan base.

Even if he was to do the right thing now it will take a long time for the anger and dissapointment i feel towards now him to go.

Showing up at the egm was uncalled for (as was the applause he rec'd) for me it further showed how out of touch he is with the majority of the fan base.

Exactly how I feel about Ally, and it is not something I like to write about someone I used to like so much. Sad situation. :(

I for one have no wish to see him back at Ibrox in any paid capacity. Since that infamous day when DM sold to CW, Ally McCoist in my view has taken as much out of the Club and done as much damage as anyone else has done apart from CW. I don't think it has been done intentionally, and he probably genuinely believes he is entitled to every penny and share he has received. Well Ally keep your money (but please don't try and take anymore) and I will keep my memories of a superb footballer and try and forget the rest.

How is a shareholder attending and EGM uncalled for.

Im unhappy with McCoist as a manager and for taking the money.

but hes also my favourite player ever. If he does the right thing ill be happy with him.

I hoped when King won his battle Ally would have done the right thing and announced he was going to stop taking wages, there's no reason for him to still be bleeding the club, he probably thinks he has a right to get another job and by keeping his wages it forces the boards hand.

There's time yet to do the right thing but I hope he's not back at the club