Better Than 9 In A Row

Tontospal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking boak. Here we go with the fucking "OMFG everything is soo much better now!" before hes even in.

I backed King over the board, but its pathetic how some are acting like King is some saviour thats proven himself already just by winning.

King has got a long way to go to prove himself. He should be under as much scrutiny from the fans as MA or the Easdales or anyone. But some fans will clearly believe anything he says.

Im waiting for some actions to go with all the talk hes been doing.

Fucking boak. Here we go with the fucking "OMFG everything is soo much better now!" before hes even in.

I backed King over the board, but its pathetic how some are acting like King is some saviour thats proven himself already just by winning.

King has got a long way to go to prove himself. He should be under as much scrutiny from the fans as MA or the Easdales or anyone. But some fans will clearly believe anything he says.

Exactly.

I do agree with you mate but King doesn't even have his feet in the door yet and the point scoring has started already, these bastards are fucking around with our club and folk are using it to say 'King, where's the money you promised?'

They will be scrutinised, trust me, I called King a tyre kicking bastard on numerous occasions but the guy deserves a chance and he also has more concern for our wellbeing than all the arseholes combined who have graced a Rangers tie since Murray fucked off.

There's being vigilant and there's unrealistic and having snidey digs(not directed at you).

I do agree with you mate but King doesn't even have his feet in the door yet and the point scoring has started already, these bastards are fucking around with our club and folk are using it to say 'King, where's the money you promised?'

They will be scrutinised, trust me, I called King a tyre kicking bastard on numerous occasions but the guy deserves a chance and he also has more concern for our wellbeing than all the arseholes combined who have graced a Rangers tie since Murray fucked off.

There's being vigilant and there's unrealistic and having snidey digs(not directed at you).

I agree mate. Time to work together instead of point scoring.

Some will