Better Than 9 In A Row

Tontospal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the Rangers community is on a high with the latest board room developments , with the exception of a few on RM , would seem some on here actually sound angry :)

Do you agree with him?

If so then you are as much of a moron as Houston

Fucking boak. Here we go with the fucking "OMFG everything is soo much better now!" before hes even in.

I backed King over the board, but its pathetic how some are acting like King is some saviour thats proven himself already just by winning.

King oot!

Do you agree with him?

If so then you are as much of a moron as Houston

I'm sure after the effort he has put in , his reward or joy would be a lot more than some no mark throwing insults on a keyboard ,who has done nothing

I'm sure after the effort he has put in , his reward or joy would be a lot more than some no mark throwing insults on a keyboard ,who has done nothing

A no mark who throws insults out from a keyboard, you do realise you hace just described yourself. A quick scan of your posting history shows that you are nothing but an abusive troll whos only purpose on this site is to slate other members and try to pick fights.

I am sure the irony is lost on you though.

A no mark who throws insults out from a keyboard, you do realise you hace just described yourself. A quick scan of your posting history shows that you are nothing but an abusive troll whos only purpose on this site is to slate other members and try to pick fights.

The only no marks I like are "No, mark, you cannot have a blazer"

and its not went unnoticed your bias to any posters who have defended king and his nominees , the banning of Derek trotter was a good example of this ,you took the side of the pro board posters ( but we don't support the board any more )