Every Bear Should Listen To The Last 5 Mins Of This

North Rd

Load of cliches.

I'm very emotional tonight - aw diddums.

We don't want the club to be owned by one man ever again and in the same breath he is telling us "all hail Dave King".

Another cunt in love with the sound of his own voice.

Bitterness oozing out of you.....................

Good Bear , great quotes . Attitudes like that can help us move forward positively as a strong and unified fanbase that will never be fractured ever again . Well done to all at RST , RF , SOS & UoF ... Oh ! and a big GIRFUY to Timmy lurkers on here .

Nice words but only that words, what is needed now is immediate action to prove we are not out of the frying pan into the fire. And I hope it's not the old chestnut it'll take 5 years to rebuild. We have just went through 3 seasons of footballing purgatory with the second biggest budget in Scotland against clubs who should have been blown away with ease. So that'll be 8 years to get back on top against clubs who are scratching themselves? Tell it to the marines. That bhastard at dundee hibs is admitting now that selling the two players to the filth was a mistake but was needed to keep the wolf from the door. We need a manager in pronto, no next week or the following week, this week. Get it done !

I think it was well said, but while i usually agree with what David Edgar says and I think hes a fair guy, I dont see how anyone can say that this has "brought us all together"

Yeah because "our family" worked wonders when they were putting us under and failing to rescue!

Aye but they are on their mighty steeds riding to our rescue

Bitterness oozing out of you.....................

No bitterness here I want what is best for the club and while DK *MAY* be the answer some cliche ridden diatribe from a fans spokesman does not have me orgasmic about our future.

I have heard nothing from ANYONE that inspires confidence that we will emerge from this long dark tunnel.

Good guy who's usually worth a listen to.

Im no fan on Dingwall, FF or the RST. But i dont see how anyone can have a serious problem with David Edgar, usually gives a fair and balanced view on things imo even when i disagree with him i cant fault the guy cause hes not an arsehole or high and mighty about it like some.