Pick It Oot!

quinty

I didnt get to see Coop at his best in a Rangers jersey, he was at the tail end when I started going to games but was still class, I witnessed him tearing us a new one many times with Motherwell though.

Loved Albertz, he could get the ball in his own half and cries of 'Shoot!' would ring out from around the stadium, shame wee Dick never took to him. 'Too lazy' apparently.

Davie was a curler, Albertz whacked them dead straight with hell of a power behind them.

Not sure if you can compare the two styles, but I was always just as happy when either one managed to score.

Davie was a curler, Albertz whacked them dead straight with hell of a power behind them.

Not sure if you can compare the two styles, but I was always just as happy when either one managed to score.

Curler!! Have you watched the goal against the sheep?

Loved Albertz goal against them in the cup semi-final at snake mountain. Nearly took the roof of the net, the Bears fans celebrating in the background.

Did he not score one more or less similar the following week at ibrox against them aswell?