Sky Sports Dave King Interview

And apparently women love an argument more than men? (tu)

It was a good interview...providing he means what he says.

I am not enamoured with the whole 2nd best club in a few years, however I will look forward to us hopefully being the absolute best. 100% effort from everyone all round - Club, players and staff.

I don't need to include fans cause when it comes to supporting on game days or any other days, the usual practise for us fans is 110% PERIOD! ;) or at least it will be, I expect. :21:

Are you sure you watched the interview? He never said 'second best club in a few years'...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to Dave King we already are the best club in Scotland (and most successful). Maybe not the best team just now, but still the best club.

In what sense are we the best club in Scotland?

We are brutal on the field, we don't have a manager, we are making huge losses, the board have been totally out for their own interests for years, our footballing infrastructure is non-existent and our fans don't go to the games.

People just picking out what suits their agenda. He has never once said he would be happy to play second fiddle to Celtic. He says it will take a very short time to finish 2nd and medium to win the league.

He didn't say he doesn't want to invest. He says hes willing to put up half every single time WITHOUT EXPECTING IT BACK.

He didn't say he would step aside if another investor wanted us. He said he would take them on board.

He is also going to examine the accounts and contracts and if they do not benefit the club then he will fight for the club.

I thought he spoke very well and very sensibly but I am also aware that he is a millionaire who has been through the courts for tax evasion and was described in very unfavourable terms by a south African high court judge. I hope he is good for us and himself in that order not for himself first and us second....

I'd hate to live with you if that's what you class as an argument.

Just as well you weren't invited to live with me then, isn't it.

You seem to enjoy picking at comments that aren't even relevant. It was conjecture from comments made on here. Clearly worded wrong for people like yourself who like to jump in head first.

Anyway...King has won so we will see where he plans to take the club now. I am presuming you will at least agree on that (tu)

Just as well you weren't invited to live with me then, isn't it.

You seem to enjoy picking at comments that aren't even relevant. It was conjecture from comments made on here. Clearly worded wrong for people like yourself who like to jump in head first.

Anyway...King has won so we will see where he plans to take the club now. I am presuming you will at least agree on that (tu)

Put your tampon back in, woman. Today is a good day (tu)