FAO all bears

Skelf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont want my donation returned. After all the boys have been through and will continue to go through i hope they can see some happiness soon and if this can contribute in any small way all bears who donated should be proud...

Dont want my donation returned. After all the boys have been through and will continue to go through i hope they can see some happiness soon and if this can contribute in any small way all bears who donated should be proud...

(tu)

My wife and I do not want our money back either, your idea Gary about the memorial is a very good one, but whatever they want to do with the money is fine by us.

He could put £5k in the bank each for the weans and go on a nice holiday with the rest or even just pay off some debt with it to make like that little bit less stressful through these hard times.

Please do not send us our money back.

He could put £5k in the bank each for the weans and go on a nice holiday with the rest or even just pay off some debt with it to make like that little bit less stressful through these hard times.

Please do not send us our money back.

I agree with all of that, what this family have gone through is terrible, please keep the money.