Transfers

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Former Rangers defender Bruno Alves is a shock target for Juventus - according to a report in Italy.

The veteran Portuguese centre-back joined Parma in summer 2018 after a brief spell at Ibrox came to an end.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Juventus are set to lose Medhi Benatia and have moved quickly to draw up a list of replacements.

Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports Alves is "an option" for the Serie A champions in a move that would reunite the 37-year-old with international team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo.

He's been doing great for Parma from what i've read. He was decent for us, not the superstar we thought we were getting but he was fine. The fact Murty repeatdly picked Martin over him shows the mental state of Murty at that time instead of Alves being rubbish.

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

He's been doing great for Parma from what i've read. He was decent for us, not the superstar we thought we were getting but he was fine. The fact Murty repeatdly picked Martin over him shows the mental state of Murty at that time instead of Alves being rubbish.

Disagree mate thought he was absolutely hopeless

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Former Rangers defender Bruno Alves is a shock target for Juventus - according to a report in Italy.

The veteran Portuguese centre-back joined Parma in summer 2018 after a brief spell at Ibrox came to an end.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Juventus are set to lose Medhi Benatia and have moved quickly to draw up a list of replacements.

Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports Alves is "an option" for the Serie A champions in a move that would reunite the 37-year-old with international team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo.

:lol: 

On 25/01/2019 at 10:25, Jeffrey said:

Juventus want Bruno Alves and am not at the wind up here 😃

Do you know what I can see that happening. 

He’s done well at Parma and hey want somebody who’s experienced to sit on the bench, plus he’s friends with Ronaldo and you can imagine they would put a word in for him too.

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

In all honesty it’s a ridiculous move, be farmed back out to the championship this time next season.

So he will knock back the move on your theory?

The lad will at least double his wages and will get the chance to try his arm in the premier league, for Fleck I fail to see what's ridiculous about it.

11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

So he will knock back the move on your theory?

The lad will at least double his wages and will get the chance to try his arm in the premier league, for Fleck I fail to see what's ridiculous about it.

Nah you’ve picked me up wrong mate, class move for Fleck.

I hear on the news that the sporting director of Juventus accidently leave a list of 5 possible transfers for them in a restaurant. Bruno Alves was talked on here about possible move to Juventus but his name was not on the list. It was Zanioli of Roma, Chiesa of Fiorentina, Romero of Genoa, Tonali of Brescia and Szoboszlai of RB Salzburg. Not sure how true the story is but is what I heard on the news today.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Steve clark at Killie is doing some job. Just signed Alex Bruce some signing for killie that

Could be solid centre back up here. Always thought Killie would drop away from a the top, but I think they are actually going to push us and the tims the whole way. 

Arsenal to sign Denis Suarez on loan from Barca