To any player bailing out, save your bullshit regret statement.

pcbear

These guys are professional footballers who have all taken a voluntary wage cut for the best part of 4 months to help this club. There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that the sympathy is genuine.

They will be getting their cut wages back in deals as cheaper/free agents.

Lot of people don't realise that but their agents do.

Sad fact of life.

Not saying they do not care as they obviously did but they won't lose out financially in the long run.

I agree. Although I believe the sympathy would be geniune from most players I don't want to be reading loads of "sorry statements" to be honest.

Will thing I will say though is that after our fate is decided and lets say we end up back in the SPL with some sanctions for a few years, if players leave just to go chase money down south then once we are back at the top it better be known that if/when they fail down in England or elsewhere that they are not welcome back here.

I understand players will have ambition don't get my wrong but if players aren't willing to help us out for a year or so and just want the easy option then I don't want us being a retirement home for them if they don't make it down in England.

In saying that though I don't expect many to stay if we are in the 3rd Div next season and I don't think we can truly blame any of our players for wanting to stay at the top level. I'd be really disappointed though if people leave before we know exactly where we are going to be next season.

Not sure how you can show that attitude. Every single player in our team has shown nothing but respect and admiration of our jersey over the past few months. We cant expect them to put their life on hold while we rebuild. Footballing is there career, and a short career at that. What they've done already is more than we could have expected and they deserve total respect for that. True bears and every one of them will be remembered as such

Agree but only for the players who support Rangers, can't really blame Boca, Goian, Edu etc despite what we've done for them. But it's people like Davis, Naismith, McCabe if they leave whilst claiming to be fans. That's what gets my blood boiling. UNFORGIVABLE.

These guys are professional footballers who have all taken a voluntary wage cut for the best part of 4 months to help this club. There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that the sympathy is genuine.

oh how do they manae to live off of a wage that most fans can only dream of :rolleyes:

you do realise that some of the players earned more this season with the wage cut than they did on their previous deals,

any player leaving imo can stick their sympathy as the OP states, we dont fucking want it and certainly dont need it anymore, we are Rangers and we WILL rise again

and when we pass these bailout players on the way up we can wave at them

This is nonsense. These guys have been through lots in the last 6 months, not knowing from one week to the next whether their job would even be there, or if they would get paid. If they walked away without saying anything they would be criticized as heartless bastards. At least they are showing some sort of feeling.

TBH i think the uncertainty over which league we will be playing in could make a few players leave sadly.

We need to find a league before the spl vote, we are signing our own suicide note by waiting to the 4th of July to be told no anyway. The logistics of having to apply to the sfl and them restructuring division's 1-3 to accommodate Rangers in the space of 30 days are far too much to overcome.

Till players know where they will be playing they will be looking at other options. What a fecking mess Murray and Whyte the pair of rats hope they end up in jail.

I think the poison being aimed at guys who have turned out for us for a number of years a lot of the time uncertain to what the future held for them is fucking deplorable, through no fault of their own they find themselves in the situation where they may or may not have to move clubs in order to advance/sustain their career it wasn't the fucking players who put us in this mess and if any of them can find a bit of security for themselves and their families in the near future then I wish them all the best they owe us fuck all, if you want to talk about who owes us then lets start in the fucking boardroom shall we?

I knew people would leave but I hoped some would transfer over and at least let us sell them for some funds. This is what is really upsetting me.

Actually gutted that McCabe is gonna leave. Not as gutted as ill be if some of the bigger players leave us right enough.

Spot on with this

(tu)

Not sure how you can show that attitude. Every single player in our team has shown nothing but respect and admiration of our jersey over the past few months. We cant expect them to put their life on hold while we rebuild. Footballing is there career, and a short career at that. What they've done already is more than we could have expected and they deserve total respect for that. True bears and every one of them will be remembered as such

I await a series of nonsense statements from these players who want to jump ship, off you go lads and enjoy your career but button it, we dont need or want your mock sympathy.

Whether I accept any regret comments from departing players, depends on the quality of the player and the division we end up in.

I wouldn't be interested in younger players just breaking through who decided to leave. But if we went to Div 1 or 3 and Naismith left I would be gutted... but you would have to wish him the best and would accept him talking about his regret. Same for McGregor, Davis, Boca.

TBH i think the uncertainty over which league we will be playing in could make a few players leave sadly.

We need to find a league before the spl vote, we are signing our own suicide note by waiting to the 4th of July to be told no anyway. The logistics of having to apply to the sfl and them restructuring division's 1-3 to accommodate Rangers in the space of 30 days are far too much to overcome.

Till players know where they will be playing they will be looking at other options. What a fecking mess Murray and Whyte the pair of rats hope they end up in jail.

Exactly this mate.Its the uncertainty again that we the Fans Players and Staff atr going through.

I wish Green would come and talk to the fans more , as we really need some direction and we need to make that desicion of where we are going to be playing.

We must move forward now and put all this shit behind us.

We go to the 3rd we ask who wants to leave then get replacements in and then we get thpse ST sold .

Fixtures out and get going again.Ally needs to plan

what a bunch of dicks the SPL amd SFA are.

They want thos for our club and hope we lose all of our players, theu are vindictive Bigot Bastatds the lot of them.

Exactly this mate.Its the uncertainty again that we the Fans Players and Staff atr going through.

I wish Green would come and talk to the fans more , as we really need some direction and we need to make that desicion of where we are going to be playing.

We must move forward now and put all this shit behind us.

We go to the 3rd we ask who wants to leave then get replacements in and then we get thpse ST sold .

Fixtures out and get going again.Ally needs to plan

what a bunch of dicks the SPL amd SFA are.

They want thos for our club and hope we lose all of our players, theu are vindictive Bigot Bastatds the lot of them.

I am getting severely pissed of with all of this shit and getting more and more anxiouse as time goes on.

I am also getting more biyter towards the Bastards if thats possible and its not nice and i dont like it.