Whose you'r favourite EPL team and why.

As an expat bear living in the US there's an increasing interest in football over here which is great. My home state (Indiana) recently got their first pro football team this year, Indy 11, who play in the NASL which is kind of equivalent to the 1st Div although there's no promotion or relegation between leagues here which is stupid IMO. However, It's been good to sit among 10,000 loud Americans and watch the best game in the world. You can even drink beer in the stadium!

Last year saw the inauguration of the Guinness cup which is really a warm up tournament but it gave the opportunity for 42.000 folk to show up at a converted NFL stadium and watch Chelsea beat Inter. It came as a shock to see the level of interest and the enthusiasm of the fans before, during and after the game. One thing I noticed is the amount of fans who wear EPL club jerseys. I did see some Celtic tops too but I won't say any more about that except to say that I informed them that they need to go to the doctor and get that scab on their back seen to. As far as I could see I was the only one with a Rangers top but I did get a few folk stop and ask how they were doing which was nice.

Anyway, whose your favourite EPL team and why?

I don't watch the EPL. I find the standard of play hugely disappointing.

If I had a son, I would have trained him to be a footballer, as the pay just gets higher, while the standard of skill plummets lower each year. Master the basics and attain a high level of fitness, and you're there.

Sadly, football is dying.

I don't watch the EPL. I find the standard of play hugely disappointing.

If I had a son, I would have trained him to be a footballer, as the pay just gets higher, while the standard of skill plummets lower each year. Master the basics and attain a high level of fitness, and you're there.

Sadly, football is dying.

Football is dying my arse,the best World Cup I've ever witnessed has only just finished and we have two players Messi and Ronaldo who are widely regarded as two of the best ever playing at their peak right now

I don't mind Arsenal. one of the first ever DVD's I got when I was a wee boy was their 03/04 season review. their team was outstanding, a joy to watch. had a soft spot for them ever since.

I quite like Sheffield Wednesday too ever since we played them last year

Football is dying my arse,the best World Cup I've ever witnessed has only just finished and we have two players Messi and Ronaldo who are widely regarded as two of the best ever playing at their peak right now

They only look good, because the standard of defending, as proven in the World Cup, is very low in general.

They only look good, because the standard of defending, as proven in the World Cup, is very low in general.

Or maybe attacking players are improving due to advances in sports science and training methods ? maybe even the lighter boots and ball they use now makes a difference,also defenders get away with far less now like shirt pulling,tackles from behind etc,imo it's a good thing plenty of goals makes for more exciting games in most cases

Or maybe attacking players are improving due to advances in sports science and training methods ? maybe even the lighter boots and ball they use now makes a difference,also defenders get away with far less now like shirt pulling,tackles from behind etc,imo it's a good thing plenty of goals makes for more exciting games in most cases

So they have far more help and thus rely on their own talent far less?

Arsenal. I just do, I dunno why.

Not that much though. Certainly wouldn't say I support them. I would just prefer them to win over other teams. I feel more of an affiliation with some German clubs. Although it's all pretty insignificant next to Rangers.

I don't mind Arsenal. one of the first ever DVD's I got when I was a wee boy was their 03/04 season review. their team was outstanding, a joy to watch. had a soft spot for them ever since.

I quite like Sheffield Wednesday too ever since we played them last year

I was going to say the same thing. Growing up watching the likes of Henry and Bergkamp was brilliant!