Soon be time for this Bear to go into hibernation!

See what I did there!

The season is almost ended, in fact to a certain degree it already has think it will be time to go for a long sleep as there won't be any football to talk about for a few months, oh wait it seems these days there is very little talk about football just fans verbally attacking fans, prominent fans trying to cause the club trouble and making it as difficult as possible and stupid groups who turn round and say they speak for all the fans when in fact it is such a small percentage of us it's unbelievable.

Hopefully after my hibernation and there are games again, there will also be conversations about football and nothing but football as I really miss those days, I really miss those days when of course we would argue about tactics and team selection etc but we were also united in the defence of our great club and we would stand shoulder to shoulder against those that would try to hurt our club maybe in my sleep I will dream of those days and remember how wonderful it once was even through the hard times and the sad times.

Great institutions are built on solidarity, a closeness, a common goal with strong foundations you don't have that and the institution might collapse that is one thing I don't want to see and I doubt there are any fans who do, so hopefully by the time the new season starts certain people will leave their egos at the door and do what is best for our club and cease their foolishness.

When I awake I will see but I sure won't hold my breath.

"Great institutions are built on solidarity, a closeness, a common goal with strong foundations you don't have that and the institution might collapse that is one thing I don't want to see"

I always remember the phrase "the two greatest institutions to come out of Scotland are the Church of Scotland and The Glasgow Rangers."

Hear hear.

See what I did there!

The season is almost ended, in fact to a certain degree it already has think it will be time to go for a long sleep as there won't be any football to talk about for a few months

The World Cup, man! (tu)