Future Managerial candidates

AVB no doubt about it.

Cheap option is Cribari as he wants to be a coach and people on here say he has a clause when he retires to get some sort of position with us. The not so good players end up being very good Managers sometimes.

Does not bypass the ex-player category, they did get slightly horsed today, but if you do step back and appreciate what Ian Murray has done at Dumbarton he does come across as having the coaching credentials we currently lack. I think he's probably ready for the step up and seriously worth considering.

Cheap option is Cribari as he wants to be a coach and people on here say he has a clause when he retires to get some sort of position with us. The not so good players end up being very good Managers sometimes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some folk have got their head in the clouds. We would struggle to attract some of these candidates under previous circumstances let alone financially crippled and in the Championship. And legendary players usuall don't make legendary managers.

McCall for me. McInnes is about the same level but is under contract and at a club that has some potential.

l would welcome any of the foreign ones.

The Scottish ones would be no better than what we have IMO.

The next few years are vital for the future wellbeing of this club, we need fresh ideas and methods to take us forward.

Reading Rio Ferdinands book at the moment and he waxed lyrical about Ian Dowie,about how much he was ahead of his time.Being a huge bluenose..which helps got me thinking...has immense contacts etc.....but for the record I think the last thing we need is more instability amongst the club at this moment in time tbf.