Please Please Please Please

Gys this is serious if this pair of chancers are trying to waste time......get publicity in the papers or what ........but these guys are bad bad bad bad news.

Their track record is dismal in recent years and I would be staggered to know who would give them money.

After everything Green has been through with us over the last few weeks do u think he will give all that up?

I don't. It just seems as if someone tries to take us over and then you always get someone else trying to buy him out.

Why did yous not fucking do it the 1st time.

Anyway i'm not saying i trust Charles green 100% but i would rather stick with him now than go with these guys.

Gys this is serious if this pair of chancers are trying to waste time......get publicity in the papers or what ........but these guys are bad bad bad bad news.

Their track record is dismal in recent years and I would be staggered to know who would give them money.

Totally agree! Just what we need, we'll be het for all sorts of knuckledraggers coming in with spurious bids to give their mhedia pals "exclusives."

Watch out for a bid coming in next from the Liquorace consortium :uk: !

I know, "TAXI!" :uk::uk:

Totally agree! Just what we need, we'll be het for all sorts of the knuckledraggers coming in with spurious bids to give their mhedia pals "exclusives."

I know, "TAXI!" :uk: :uk:

Serious this pair are real bad news mad.gif

Totally agree! Just what we need, we'll be het for all sorts of the knuckledraggers coming in with spurious bids to give their mhedia pals "exclusives."

I know, "TAXI!" :uk: :uk:

I can't imagine they would be more trustworthy than Green's consortium, and if the bid is submitted, I'm sure it will be listened to, but hopefully rejected. Green has began to settle in, has had contact with the governing bodies and I'm sure he has a rough picture of where the club is going. I don't think it needs to be disturbed.

I have no reason to doubt you bud. What I suppose concerns me in all of this is why no Rangers' minded consortium is willing to come up with a similar bid.

Is it just a case of holding out for a good deal or is there something more sinister afoot which we know not of?

Why after all would a bid like this suddenly come out of the woodwork?

I have no reason to doubt you bud. What I suppose concerns me in all of this is why no Rangers' minded consortium is willing to come up with a similar bid.

Is it just a case of holding out for a good deal or is there something more sinister afoot which we know not of?

Why after all would a bid like this suddenly come out of the woodwork?

Talk is that this may be a wind up...........so mclaughlin is either not very good at checking out info or was in on it.