Guess the next Takeover Saga...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get Mister Green over to Quahog to Peter Griffin's house and ask Stewie if we can use his time machine and he can travel back in time to before all this shite start and pay the taxman. he could all so get the numbers for the euro lotto the week it was 160mil up for grabs. that would sort us out.

maybe i have had to many beers and it not even friday.

Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein will come back from the dead to front a new consortium which will be funded by stolen nazi and kuwaity gold. My sauce in the SFA tells me that both men passed there fit and proper person's test with flying colours.

Seen this posted on facebook not sure how true it is

"Zeus have offered Walter's consortium half the club for £8m. King flew over to represent the group and say "no, thanks." Both Zeus and Green know they cannot finance the club going forward. Green's plans for X level of investment haven't panned out and he accepts he'll have to sell.

A major problem is Lloyds. They are refusing to provide banking/overdraft facilities and as yet, newco have no bank willing to support them, hence King's 'immediate' need for investment. With no bank and no investment the newco will go into admin. All parties know this. And more will move in this next 24 hours.

On top of that, I understand there are other and much more complex banking complications involving the Green Rangers operation which should become public within the next 24 hours.

It will be a bombshell!

And it will shake Charles Green's reputation as a businessman and also raise a huge question mark about his investment bankers, Zeus Capital and their two stooges on the Rangers board, to protect the Manchester investment, Imran Ahmad and Brian Stockbridge. It is Zeus and their reputation for probity that's on the line. They are the paymasters behind Charles Green's get-rich-quick scheme to rape Rangers. But they will now have to balance any marginal profit their bank may make against the terrible damage which could be caused to its reputation through being associated with Charles Green.

When the story about all of the banking complications surrounding the Green Rangers breaks, then the Walter Smith led consortium's statements will be seen in a different light."

The latest incarnation of Paul Murray's group (The Blew-it-yet-again-surely-not-another-time Knights) bid half the amount of the previous bid, and then jump up and down in a fit of pique when it's laughed out of town.

It's in the Daily Rhecord tomorrow.

Right, I don't think things can get any more ridiculous, with Green buying Bury and Bomber backin Stephen to buy Rangers.

I want you to all to name a ricidulous scenario, in an attempt to guess what breaking news we see today.

I think Charlies Nicholas will ride down Edmiston Drive on a white horse, fronting a consortium of billionaires sheikhs. He can't bear to see the club suffer like this.

:bomb_piggary:

a bid is launched by the big jock knew consortium to purchase septic football club the bid is fronted by glasgow business man -and pervert- j.torbett esq

Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein will come back from the dead to front a new consortium which will be funded by stolen nazi and kuwaity gold. My sauce in the SFA tells me that both men passed there fit and proper person's test with flying colours.

Peter Lawell gave Hitler a character reference no doubt.