Transfers

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Mangala. :lol:

Se when you think about the amount of money Shitty have blown of poor footballers, especially defenders, it's pathetic. Actually pisses me off the money that teams throw away down south and we are stuck in this shit hole with limited finances.

I know mate the cash is fucking ridiculous, seen Aluko is going for 7.5million

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Getting rid of sterling and replacing him with Sanchez is a cracking deal. Weakening your opponent while strengthening your own squad. No brainer 

For a couple of years aye, would rather have both tbh

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Signed on a free transfer and sold for that figure one year later. Just shows that if you score/assist in around half of your league matches in that league you can be sold for millions. He's been poor this season apparently.

Could see McKay going for kind of figure in a few years tbh so hopefully we've got a sell on fee for him. 

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

In a couple years they can buy someone else. I don't think any team in the top 4 leagues have 3 year player plans mate. 

City have a 4 year plan apparently, they are hoping to have a squad where the majority is made up of youth team players that are home grown.

13 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

City have a 4 year plan apparently, they are hoping to have a squad where the majority is made up of youth team players that are home grown.

Doubtful, think Chelsea have been aiming to do that for years but when you have access to that sort of money it'll get spent at the first sign of trouble

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Doubtful, think Chelsea have been aiming to do that for years but when you have access to that sort of money it'll get spent at the first sign of trouble

It probably won't happen but I do think city are trying to build a team young enough and with enough quality that they don't have to go out spending that amount of money on players every year

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

It probably won't happen but I do think city are trying to build a team young enough and with enough quality that they don't have to go out spending that amount of money on players every year

I don't doubt they are but if they start to struggle while these younger players get more experience will they be patient enough? That's the question really

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

But seriously if Arsenal accept that deal from City i'll think twice about being back at the Emirates this season.

Sterling has no end product and I think the worst possible thing for him would be living down in London.

Yass, up the Arsenal.