Bus From Bathgate V's St Johnstone

LegendofCoop

There's usually a bus that leaves from the bus stop outside Farmfoods. I don't know their contact details sorry but they tend to leave 2 and a half hours before kick off I believe.

I used to see that bus leave quite often mate, but haven't seen it for a while.

In all honesty I think it will be easier for me to get the train, as I need to get back to East Calder, so getting back to Bathgate might not work!

Cheers for the help! (tu)

I used to see that bus leave quite often mate, but haven't seen it for a while.

In all honesty I think it will be easier for me to get the train, as I need to get back to East Calder, so getting back to Bathgate might not work!

Cheers for the help! (tu)

Why not jump on the Mid Calder bus mate? Picks up from the Black Bull, that's the one I normally go on, won't be tonight right enough as leaving straight from work

Bathgate Union Jack are sharing a bus with the Blackburn lads for the St.Johnstone game.

Picks up at the Railway Tavern.

That's why I haven't seen it from Farmfoods recently then! :lol:

Cheers for the info mate!

Why not jump on the Mid Calder bus mate? Picks up from the Black Bull, that's the one I normally go on, won't be tonight right enough as leaving straight from work

That would have been ideal mate. I didn't even know there was one. doh I have used the New livingston Bus before.

Like you I'm leaving from work (in Bathgate) but have the car now, so all is sorted. Appreciate the tip mate, will probably use that in future. (tu)

That's why I haven't seen it from Farmfoods recently then! :lol:

Cheers for the info mate!

That would have been ideal mate. I didn't even know there was one. doh I have used the New livingston Bus before.

Like you I'm leaving from work (in Bathgate) but have the car now, so all is sorted. Appreciate the tip mate, will probably use that in future. (tu)

No worries mate, if you want any contact details then give me a shout, non members are always welcome (tu)