Helper For Disabled Supporter

BrotherTJ

I apolgise to the mods if this post is in the wrong section.

I'm a disabled wheelchair supporter with a season pass to Ibrox. Unfortunately, my current volunteer helper isn't doing too well healthwise ATM and, in fact, it's looking increasingly likely that he'll won't be able to the games for at least untilnext year - if ever again.

My season pass guarantees me and any one who accompanies me free entrance to ANY Rangers game at Ibrox. I also get the occasional chance of Cup semi and final tickets. I also get a free pass for the Albion Car Park, so parking is not normally a problem.

I need a helper to push me in my wheelchair. I'm just a wee guy, so they don't need to be built like a brickhouse, However they need to be over 16, fit and able - at least enough to fold a wheelchair into a car. They also need to be available for most of the home games, but missing the odd one or 2 is not important. They won't be asked to do anything medical or to do anything too personal for my.care. I'm quite a friendly chap so I get on with all bar the most miserable..

I live in Edinburgh, so ideally they want to live nearby in the M8 corridor area,or within easy travelling distance to Ibrox if they want to meet me there.

I do drive myself but I'm pretty laid back about been driven too. If I'm in someone elses car, petrol money will be provided Unfortunately, though, I find minibuses too awkward even with help, so a car is preferred.

I will be putting this request out to various clubs and forums, but please PM me if you think you know of someone that might fit the bill.

T.