Roonaldo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope the police etc read this idiots posts

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/talkceltic...oying-face.html

Horrible bastards.

This needs to be shown to the right people.

ONce again talking about assaulting one of our players and saying where he gets his hair cut and where he shops!!

Comments like slashing his face and chibbing him!!

Would love to see this in the papers or sent on to the police.

It just shows them for what they are. All this talk about slashing and chibing Novo. It's pathetic. Novo's done nothing at all disrespectful towards them. Don't get me wrong. The we man's put them to the sword on a few occasions. But I suppose that in it self shows how much these cunts can't take getting beat.

I have sent link of this website to strathclyde police with a complaint asking for action. I will keep you informed

Nothing will happen. Were just waisting our time.

Its always the same with things like this! they always get away with it!

Nothing new from that lot. Not once have I ever said anything about hurting or killing a dhim, yet you can bet your last pound if I did, something would be done about it.

The media also would do something about it as Ive no doubt the scum suckers have people on our boards watching whats being said.

However do you think we should complain? I mean who'd listen anyway?

By the way I once managed to get onto the huddle board and let me tell you within half an hour they had me sussed and the abuse I took made me feel sick one scumbag said "I hope you die screaming ya h** bastard". Another wished me and my family a horrible death. Sick bastards. An that was the stuff I could remember.

I too have seen Septic players past and present out and about, but never ever would I even say anything to them. Infact I stood next to Billy McNeil in Glasgow one day watching a street performer he was with his wife and they were enjoying themselves. He was the Manager at the time.

At the end of the day I couldn't care less.

Stood outside Ibrox and I've seen Darren Jackson, Tosh McKinlay and the like and never even heard them getting any abuse.

That my fellow bears is what keeps us above them.

I have sent link of this website to strathclyde police with a complaint asking for action. I will keep you informed

you should send the link to the sun or the record & see what they say

sent it to reid and the daily rhebel i wont hold my breath watp

post-7263-1223039488_thumb.jpg

I too have seen Septic players past and present out and about, but never ever would I even say anything to them. Infact I stood next to Billy McNeil in Glasgow one day watching a street performer he was with his wife and they were enjoying themselves. He was the Manager at the time.

At the end of the day I couldn't care less.

Stood outside Ibrox and I've seen Darren Jackson, Tosh McKinlay and the like and never even heard them getting any abuse.

That my fellow bears is what keeps us above them.

Exactly, for those around who seem to think we are a mirror image of them or, god forbid fall for the 'Rangers have a worse problem' mhedia myth - look at that thread.

I know of no Rangers Board where anything remotely like that would be tolerated.

I would say its worth a go wb.

(tu)

They may not take action but if we don't tell them we can't expect them to stumble upon it and take action.

• 5 weeks later...