Nothing but scum

Roonaldo

there is no need in that post atol. It looks like a bunch of 15 year olds lashing out but still not needed. I have not seen a post even close to that filth on this board. they tims really do make me feel mad. n if got to work with them most weeks ffs.

it is good to see hat we dont steep to there level.

thats why we will forever be the people!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it seeing Timmy on RM looking at threads. I just love the obsession they have with Rangers. Makes my day :)

After the poster who posted that link to TalkScum(which was rightfully removed from here) it is clear to see their fascination with us and how they even admit to all making fake accounts then sending screenshots to newspapers! Would love to see what pish they made up tbh.

I love it seeing Timmy on RM looking at threads. I just love the obsession they have with Rangers. Makes my day :)

After the poster who posted that link to TalkScum(which was rightfully removed from here) it is clear to see their fascination with us and how they even admit to all making fake accounts then sending screenshots to newspapers! Would love to see what pish they made up tbh.

No doubt they will still be a few around, some dodgy threads getting started :shifty:

Keep up the good work (tu)

No doubt they will still be a few around :shifty:

No doubt!

But the RM team can fish the rhats out and ban them!

No doubt they will still be a few around :shifty:

No doubt!

But the RM team can fish the rhats out and ban them!

:unionflag:

They lead sad lives 72, nothing better to do while waiting for the next Giro.

Still, it entertains me seeing what they read and trying to fathom how their minds work. I get bored if I have none to look at, so we often keep a few for fun.

They lead sad lives 72, nothing better to do while waiting for the next Giro.

Still, it entertains me seeing what they read and trying to fathom how their minds work. I get bored if I have none to look at, so we often keep a few for fun.

They do indeed Coop (tu)

MickBhoy1888

Celtic Bench Warmer

Credits: 16,176.50

Fav Celtic Player: Aiden McGeady

Fav Celtic Song: Let The People Sing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicola-1888 View Post

and shops at argos in braehead. we fucker got me chucked out

i would do time in jail for that wee bastard i swear to god i wouldnt think twice of chibbing the wee fucker

5 European Cups & 18 Leagues Thats What We Call History

5000v's On Liverpool To Win The League

is that not classed as an assault.