The Truth About Celtic

dezrfc1

I was reading some article the other day about some of the myths surrounding celtic but i can't find it anywhere now. (I do a fair bit of skiving in work and there's a lot of websites to go through)

One of the lines went something like " Peter Lawwell and his associates would have you believe that football in it's purest form is only played by those that have journeyed through parkheads gates." Can anyone help me out with finding this as it was a pretty good article. I've checked my recently read list on newsnow and it's not on there so I haven't a clue how i came across it.

see these huddleboard charaters am gettin sicky them did ye see the shite they write about the ibrox disaster davie copper ally Mcoist. hink we should make a banner HUDDLE BOARD VOICE OF THE PARANOIDE MONKEYS :angry2:

Can people stop writing Davie Copper. It's Davie fucking Cooper!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Posted this elsewhere:

There's nothing we like more than banning tims, especially when they're desperately pathetic on a night like this.

We beleive we've got a very good system for filtering out tims, and we're successful almost all the time. Some are more obvious than others of course, but they eventually do get caught and subsequently banned.

We all know they're jealous of our club hence why they lurk and post here.

But I assure you, dezrfc1 is not a tim at all. He's a lot younger than most of us and has misworded some of his posts. after checking out his email address on search engines, it leads to a lot of Rangers sites and fansites he's a member of.

Also, none of the sniff sniff pish. It's pretty annoying unless it's really obvious.

I know for fact Dez is not a tim.

I seen what was said in the 442 post though, and some idiots on here have fallen for that site's shite hook, line and sinker.

Obviously if they start posting that they are members and give specific names, we'll start banning our own lot. The whole "sniff sniff" paranoid mentality on here is a fucking joke TBH.

I know for fact Dez is not a tim.

I seen what was said in the 442 post though, and some idiots on here have fallen for that site's shite hook, line and sinker.

Obviously if they start posting that they are members and give specific names, we'll start banning our own lot. The whole "sniff sniff" paranoid mentality on here is a fucking joke TBH.

I agree, there is no call for the sniff-sniff stuff at all.

We are aware of the above point in bold, and this is a dangerous game for Timmy to play. They should take that on board.

Abusing the forum as a whole, no problem, but it's below the belt and almost kind of sad when posters start getting singularly targeted. That goes for both sets of fans, although im yet to see a particular individual from a Celtic forum being given special attention on here.

Abusing the forum as a whole, no problem, but it's below the belt and almost kind of sad when posters start getting singularly targeted. That goes for both sets of fans, although im yet to see a particular individual from a Celtic forum being given special attention on here.

The commentator guy took a hell of a pounding in fairness.

The commentator guy took a hell of a pounding in fairness.

The Tictalk character? That's different though, i was strictly referring to forum users.