would this count as a goal?

It would be a goal aslong as he didn't obstruct another player from trying to get the ball from his jersey legally.

Surely it cant count then because if you try to kick it from his jersey its high feet or dangerous play? <cr>

I really don't know, i was just having a wee guess mate!

Well i dont think you are allowed to trap the ball with both feet while you are on your arse so that would probably mean this is

fecked

hmm, i think they don't like that situation because of alex rae type boots to the face

mind you he did go for the ball but somehow the ball moved and he kicked the guys face

Lets say a player who's doing a Keepy Uppy during a match decides to stretch out his jersey, the ball is held in the jersey and then the player runs into the goal.

would this count as a goal???

because it can't be handball nor can it be calssed as bad sporting conduct :craphead:

I can't see any Ref allowing that! I've been a Ref for years & it's never happened but I wouldn't allow it. I guess we'll have to wait & see if it happens!

Its a question i've always wondered aswell.

If you are good at this then, you are as good as a footballer.

I also have a DVD which is about Football freestyle, and there is a guy, you can trap the ball between his foot and Shin (Like This!) and run with it.

Not sure if its allowed but.